The Return

LUCY'S P.O.V

I was sleeping in peace on my bed until I felt something..."Natsu Dragneel!! What are you doing in my bed!"I should probably get used to it I mean come on he does that everyday. "Geez Luce...do you have to be so loud in the mornings?.."Natsu said tiredly."Aye sir.."Happy said in the same voice as Natsu. "Well if you stop sleeping in my bed I wouldn't yell." "Sorry Luce/Lushe." Natsu and Happy say."*Sigh*It's fine..welp I'ma get ready, ok after we can go to the guild." I took my stuff and headed to the bathroom, I took a nice shower, combed my hair, and brushed my teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

                                 Natsu's P.O.V

"Hey Happy?" "Yeah Natsu"Said Happy "Why does Luce yell alot?" " Hmmmmm...I don't know she should just get used to it." Said Happy "True"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip at the Fairy Tail Guild
-------------------------------------------------------------                               I kick the Guilds door like always."Hey guys!" They greet me,Happy,and Lucy. "Hey Natsu I'm gonna go look for a job for the team, my rents coming up, it that ok with you?"asked Luce. "Yeah that's fine." "Ok bye."said Lucy. "Oi,Flame Brain!"Yelled that damn Stripper. "WHAT YOU SAY POPSICLE!!!!". "WHAT YOU CALL ME, OOHHH YOU'RE ON FIRE ASS!". "YOU CAN BEAT HIM GRAY~SAMA!! JUVIA BELIEVES IN YOU!!!"yelled Juvia.Just as I was gonna beat the crap out of him we heard."DO I HEAR FIGHTING!!!!". Yelled out the one and only Erza.Me and Gray each throw an arm around each other shaking our heads in a 'no'. "WERE NOT FIGHTING WERE BEST FRIENDS!!!!"Me and Gray yell in unison. "Good". Was all she replied with. We sigh in relief. "NATSU I FOUND A JOB, AND MIRA STAMPED IT ALREADY!!"Luce yelled excited."Ok, YO,ERZA, STRIPPER,LUCE FOUND A JOB, LETS GO!!". "COMING" They yelled back. Just as we reached the door it opened.

Hi it's me the author of the book,so this is my VERY first story hope you enjoy and please tell me what you think so far I also DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER,okay BYE!!!!