LISANNA?!

LUCY'S P.O.V

Team Natsu and I were just about to leave for a mission until the guild's doors opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

                             LISANNA'S P.O.V

I finally made it...home...to Fairy Tail...and to Mira~nee and Elfman. "Hi everyone I'm home!".It stayed quiet for a bit. Until they all screamed "LISANNA YOU'RE HOME!" I giggled at this. Yeah I'm home.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                                   NATSU'S P.O.V

I can't believe it Lisanna's here I thought...I thought she was...she was dead...but she's not,she's here, she's breathing, she's in front of me."Lisanna!". I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "C-ca-can-can't b-bre-brea- breathe.". Lisanna choked out. "Sorry sorry." As soon as I let go Happy flew straight at her. "LISANNA!"Happy cried out. "Hi Happy..."Lisanna said. I'm happy she's here.

-------------------------------------------------------------
LUCY'S,WEDY'S,CARLA'S,GAJEEL'S, LILLY'S,JUVUA'S P.O.V

Who is that????

-------------------------------------------------------------
              MIRA'S AND ELFMAN'S P.O.V

Eyes watering up. Lisanna...our little sister...in front of us..."LISANNA!" Elfman and I run to her and hug her. "Mira~nii,Elfman". Lisanna says crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                                LEVY'S P.O.V

I'm very happy Lisanna's back. "Levy~chan/Shrimp/Levy~san/Levy!". I turn around and see Lu~chan,Gajeel,Lilly, Wendy,Carla, and Juvia. "Hey Lu~chan,hey guys oh and Gajeel, DON'T CALL ME SHRIMP!" I pout. "Gihi, sorry SHRIMP" Gajeel laughs. "Gajeel we're not here to make Levy~chan mad"Said Lucy, making Gajeel 'tsk' in return. "So Levy who's that girl"They ask in unison."She looks like Mira"said Lucy. "Oh...that's Lisanna...Mira and Elfman's little sister."I say pointing to Lisanna. "Lisanna?"They ask in unison. "Yeah, she was assumed dead..."I told them. "If she was assumed dead,how is she here?" They ask. "I'm not sure let's wait and see if she tells us.". "Ok".They say in unison.. again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
OKAY THATS A WRAP FOR THIS CHAPTER,HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT,I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PICTURE THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER OKAY THATS IT BYE!!! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!