Explained

No P.OV

The Fairy Tail guild was quite, anxious to hear how Lisana got back from the so called "dead". Lisana was nervous, it's been so long since she's had the attention on her self. "W-well when I took the job with my siblings, and when Elfman lost control over his take-over magic and hit me, I didn't die I was teleported to a completely different world called "Edolas", this world had unstable magic and it was hard to live there, the Fairy Tail guild was there but it wasn't a light guild like this one," Lisana took a deep breath and relaxed "it was a dark guild." At these the members gasped and began to whisper along one another, "we we're a dark guild" "I can't even imagine my self in a dark guild" "If we we're a dark guild how did we survive from the council." Whispers just filled up the hall, Lisana stood there not knowing how to stop them thankfully the master of the guild hall, Makarov Dreyar, was able to silence them by yelling above everyone else " QUITE YOU ANNOYING BRATS AND LET LISANA FINISH EXPLAINING!" The guild was once again quite. "Thank you master, as I was saying one day on Edolas I was sucked into another portal, when I woke up looked around then realized I'm back in Magnolia, running through the streets found the guild and that's leads us here." Lisana finished explaining and smiled, the guild was just looking at her emotion less beginning to feel nervous she squirmed the whole guild then erupted into joy once again hugging the day light out of her "WELCOME BACK LISANA!"

Lisana P.O.V

IM GETTING MURDERED AGAIN HELP ME!! I try getting out of the murder trap "Someone help me!" I yell swinging my hands in the air I soon feel someone grab ahold of my hand, looking over my shoulder it's Lucy, my face began to feel hot I'm blushing oh my fucking god I'm blushing because my crush is holding my hand, back in Edolas I had a crush on the Lucy over there, though I know what you're thinking ''but Lisana I thought you had a crush on Natsu'' but NO I DON'T I WAS A CHILD, A NIEVE LITTLE GIRL WHO DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING, IM LESBIAN AND IM PROUD OF IT! Feeling myself being dragged out of the trap I sigh of relief. "Thank you Lucy." Looking up I saw her smile at me, trying so hard not to get a nose bleed. "Don't sweat it Lisana-chan" L-L-LISANNA-CHAN HOLY SHIT. Guess I was to deep in my thoughts cause Lucy sighed and said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you that, do want me to stop calling Lisanna-chan?" Immediately I grabbed her hands in mine and intertwined our fingers I'm sure im as red as a tomato, so is Lucy. "NO ITS OK I LIKE THE NICKNAME, LUCY-CHAN." I shout happaliy at her smiling, so is Lucy she's smiling at me she's so beautiful.

Lucy P.O.V

I was shocked when Lisana said she liked the nickname I gave her, double shocked when she returned the nickname and gave me one I was so happy. I have a secret I never told to anyone not even Natsu, the thing is I'm...a celestial dragon slayer, the reason why I haven't told anyone was because it's unstable I could easily lose control. Why I'm I telling you this? Well it's simple Lisana's my mate. Yup my other half, my life partner, my... lover. Lisana and I are just talking when master jumped on the S-class rail and said where going to throw a party for Lisana's return, everyone cheered Lisana just smiled so did I.

No P.O.V

What the beautiful blonde didn't know was that everything will soon be turned upside down.

---------------------------------------------------------
Oof it's been a while since I updated the book I didn't forget about it I was just simply lazy 😂. Any way none of the characters belong to me nor the anime I just own the story. ANIME AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA. Bye bye 👋 till next time.