Chapter 15

Cody POV

I can't believe he's gone. One of the most important person that matter to me  is gone. And it's all my fault. I shouldn't have let him go.  I will never forgive myself.

(FlashBack.)

Me: "Come on Chris."

Christian: "Go to the car."

Me: "Not without you. I can't. "

Christian: "You have twins on the way and a fiance! Just go. I'm right behind you."

I kept low as the gun fire got louder! The house came crumbling down. I got out and Christian soon came out. But then he fell on his stomach.  Then a trail of blood left his body.

Me: "Christian?"

Christian: "I love y'all and good luck bro."

Me: "Don't go!"

Christian took one last breath and he was gone.  I pulled out my phone calling 911. It seemed like the world stopped. I should have listening to my Wife.

The ambulance came but it was to late. I just asked if he could sit at the hospital. His eyes slowly rolling to the back of his head. I cried just looking at him dead. My own brother is dead because of me.

(FlashBack Over)

Mark: "CODY!?"

Me: "Whassup? "

His scream scared Me a little bit.

Mark: "Christian is awake."

Hearing that caused me to run in his room. There were nurses all around him. I ran as close as I could. .A doctor tried to stop me but I bulldozed through him.

saw his eyes open and j was happy.

Thank You God...

Christian POV

Me: "God please let me wake up.."

I watched as my brother went crazy. I saw how things were gonna change.  I gotta go back. I need my family. They need me.

Me: "Can I go back? " I asked.

..............

All of a sudden things went white. I guess that's a no. Sorry Cody.

Ouch!

I suddenly feel pain.. And I'm laid on a bed. I soon start coughing. Then I opened my eyes.

???: "He's alive."

I am?

I see all types of different faces in front of Ms. Soon the pain is slowly going away.