Chapter 13

I know I said I'll update when I get a new phone But I gotta wait. I just wanted to update before school in the a.m. And this is a true stress reliever for me. I wish everybody would comment tho. And who all read the first book? Comment and let me know.  But here y'all go.

Cody POV

(3:15 a.m.)

I woke up with Shar'Maine in my arms crying. I got up and I didn't see Shardae. I walked downstairs quietly when I heard a noise in the fridge.

If you ever with a freak like me

Tell me just what you like

If you ever with a freak like me

Promise I won't be shy

I walked in the kitchen and she was making a bottle.

Me: "Now I see why she crying."

Shardae: "Fuck you bi- "

I looked at her waiting for her to say it. She stopped with a scared smile on her face that faded slowly. She finished the bottle and warmed it up.

Me: "Why not breast feed her? "

Shardae: "Aha! No nigga! I need all my tittie fluids."

I busted out laughing. When the bottle was done I took it shook it. Shardae walked  to the living room and I followed. Soon I started feeding her the bottle.

Me: "I can't wait for my baby."

Shardae: "Babies."

Me: "Yeah. So how does it feel?"

Shardae: "To be a mom?"

Me: "Parent."

Shardae: "It's Okay. She's only one  days do I'm adjusting still. Actually she's two accordingly to the time."

Me: "Do you think we're ready? Me and Aaliyah."

I just wanted her honest opinion.

Shardae: "As long as y'all are together. Y'all are an awesome couple. I wish I had a relationship like y'all. Just not my time yet."