episode 1:snowing winter! cure Christmas has arrived! part 1

Asuka a 1st year at a school called juban high was getting ready for school. "Asuka hurry up! Your gonna get detention! Slow poke!" Her best friend, naomi called for her. "Coming coming! Better watch your words! Don't wanna get me mad do you?" Says asuka. "Nah I don't wanna make the queen of tiredness mad!!!" Naomi yelled. "Yeah, yeah!" Asuka ran down stairs grabbed her toast and gave her mom a kiss. "Tell Dad I love him!" "I will, sweetie!" Her mom yelled. "Let's go,naomi! Next time don't make me embarrassed!" Asuka yelled. "You embarrassed that's the first. Here we are at school!" She exclaimed. "I'll meet you in the classroom!" Naomi saids. "Ok." Asuka sees a pixie flying threw a sky. "What is that a flying airplane!? Going twords me?!" The girl pinicked. "How rude! I'm not a b name!" Asuka yelled. "Shhh! I'm looking for the holiday Princess Precure! Can you help me find them?" Jelly asked. "Sure jell! Is it find if I call you jell from now on?" Asuka asked. "sure thing! Hey what's your name?" "My name is asuka!" "Beautiful!" The pixie exclaimed. "Thanks!' "no problem." The pixie said. "I should go to class." "Ok. W-waitttt!" The pixie yelled. "What is it?" Asuka looked down. "Can I come with you? After school we can look for the Precure together!" The pixie exclaimed. "Sure."

[B] AFTER SCHOOL

"Now let's look..." The pixie heard something. Naomi came out the school. "Everybody evacuate!" Naomi looks at asuka. "Asuka-chan hurry up!!!!!" Naomi yelled. "Naomi run! I don't care if I get hurt! I'll protect my classmates!" Asuka yelled as a women came up to her. "Strong I see?" The women came up to asuka. "Who are you?" Asuka looks at her. "That's Elise! He's one of the enemies you will be facing!" Asuka looks at the pixie. "Seriously me fighting?! No!" Asuka yelled. "Ok then if you won't fight I guess I will guiliemele go and squash her!" Elise yelled. The monster attacks Naomi but she runs. "Naomi run!" Asuka yelled. Asuka has a blue light in her. "cure Christmas?!" lill yelled.  "I love Christmas and all but me?! Cure Christmas?!" "Say "Precure holiday charge!" "If it'll protect you I'll do it!" "Precure holiday charge!"

Asuka clasped her hands together making a big wave then her hands moves up and down making her gloves appear with long hair in a ponytail. Then her boots appears.

"The princess of the cold winter, cure Christmas!" Cure Christmas posed.

[B] to be continued...