1

3 years later...
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Beyoncé's got young fiancé and baby daddy movie premier is happening tonight. What do you think about this guy?"

"I think he's hot Lori, the guy can dance, he can act, he can sing, he can rap, he's gorgeous, he's creative, I mean and according to a close source baby he treats Beyoncé like a queen some say there should be more guys like him he does no wrong!"

"Ooooo Too bad he doesn't do interviews. The guy is very well smart starting out with just owning Chevy car lots turned into him buying the multi-billion dollar chevrolet brand, he is now solely engineering designs for Chevy as well as owning over 500 car lots around the United States the guy is Bill Gates in the making shout out to you Chris Brown we love a successful black man!"

"You making moves nigga! You're a fuckin mogul." Jamie said turning his radio down.

"Zaria baby I can't do this, Zahir get one of your aunties over here man!" I shouted giving up on trying to do her hair.

"Yeah man, anything so that my family got something to look forward to."

"How that deal with Nike going?" He asked

"Ain't got around to it yet, gotta talk to Beyoncé about it. Ready for her to come home from this tour." I said

"Dada I not like this!" Zaria shouted at me

"Baby daddy tried a-"

"Dada, you not try!" She shouted and I smacked my lips. "Get off the phone!" I hung the phone up, and squinted my eyes at her.

"You are your mothers child." I mumbled and she handed me the brush. My phone started ringing, I picked it up answering it. "Hello?"

"Hi daddy." Beyoncé said making me smile.

"Keep I'm talking like that imma put another baby in you."

"Maybe I want you to put another baby in me."

"I need that tour to end a nigga don't get no sleep, your daughter bossy and I can't do her hair, and you just needed at the crib."

"I miss you too baby, just a couple more shows boo and I'll be home. Your red carpet event is tonight you excited?" She asked

"It would be so much better if you were there."

"Dada!"

"Auntie Trinity on the way dad." Zahir said

"What you doing to my baby?" Beyoncé asked

"Nothing her ass just being a brat!"

"I not be a brat!"

"You are be a brat!" I shouted at her, and she put her hand up.

"Uhm don't yell at my baby, let me talk to her."

"She acts just like you, here Zaria it's your mother." I said and she grabbed the phone.

"Ma Dada make me ugly!" She said pouting. "Him y'all to uncle Jamie and mess me up!"