3

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

"Can't make it to anything on Sunday or Friday nights- Friday Nights are date nights and Sunday we go to church spend time as a family. If you can't work with my schedule Patrice honestly we don't have to do this."

"No no no we want you to be the new face of Ralph Lauren, we want you to do for us what Rihanna did for puma."

"You know how much puma paid for that face though?" I asked and Chris nodded agreeing. "$25 Million."

"We love you Patrice but Nike just looking like home right now." Chris said shrugging

"What's Nike offereing?" Patrice asked

"$35 Million and a $12 Million creator's deal after 2 years into the contract."$20 million dollar creator's deal, $35 million modeling contracts no clause I want you here."

"I'll talk to my wife and give you a call this afternoon." Chris replied before he tapped my thigh, Chris shook Patrice's hand before security led us from the conference room. Chris grabbed my hand, "I love you Beyoncé."

"I love you more Christopher."

"You think about a date yet?

"It's winter, so that's a no no. May it's your birthday, so March 31st?"

"March 31st it is princess." He kissed my forehead. We were led out the building and over to the limo. Once we got into the limo I wanted to get out.

"You wan fuck wit other bitches August?! You gone lose me I'm not about to keep doing this wit you!" Rih yelled throwing her heel at him hitting him in the head.

"Man." August said rubbing his head. "Ya trippin ma." He shook his head scooting further away from her.

"Rih don't throw that shoe." Chris said catching her arm, and Rih chuckled laughing.

"You gone learn Anthony, 8 years together and you wanna keep bein a hoe? I got you." She said nodding her head scooting as far away from him as she could.

"What's this? Thi-"

"Bruh she keep goin through my shit." August said

"Correction you not covering your tracks you leaving the shit for me to see, whore." Rih snapped back

"Y'all chill out, I need y'all get y'all shit together." Chris warned and neither of them said a word. They didn't even so much as look at each other, after 15 minutes of riding in silence the door opened and in came Trey and Nicki.

"Why it feel like we on our way to a funeral?"I asked as Nicki sat next to Chris and I and trey sat in between Rihanna and August. "What's wrong with y'all?"

"Niggas ain't shit nothing more nothing less." Nicki replied with a shrug.

"Amen." Rihanna agreed. Chris and I looked at each other and then at our friends. We sat in an tense ass silence until we pulled up to Trinity and Jamie's house.

"Move our my way nigga bitches." Jamie said as he and Trinity got into the car. Trinity say on Jamie's lap and I was glad to see them still happy together.