Part 4

Pati P.O.V

when we got back home i was so happy everyone was so nice but then i remembered I had work tomorrow so i had to go to sleep but before i went to talk to Sarah.

"Hey you know Niall told me that Zayn might like you a bit." i said smiling then i sat on her bed and she sat next to me smiling like a freak

"Oh that's why he asked me for a date tomorrow." oh my god He did Hopefully he will treat her right Sarah was already once heart broken and so was i and since then both of us never had a boyfriend.

When i was 13 i had my first love in High school but he cheated on me i was crying for weeks and since then i never trusted a boy but Now i met Niall so i don't know.

"Oh my god he did really! Well i hope you have a nice time i have work tomorrow, but where is he taking you?"

"I don't know he said it's a surprise and that i should dress nicely." i smiled i was so Happy for her and i thought Zayn was just right for her.

"But what about you and Niall?"

"What you mean?"

"From miles you can see he Likes you and you like him just by the way you talk to eachother!"

"Yeah Yeah right a boy like that wont ever look on a girl like me his a famous popstar and am just a girl from cheshire."

"OH believe me he likes you more than you think." she said with a grin on her face and then i just went to sleep thinking of Niall...