Part 8

That night when I went back home nothing really seemed the same I was It a weird happy mood and could feel butterflies in my belly. It was weird something I never felt before.I came into the house to find Sarah sitting on the sofa she looked at me and asked with a smile

"So how was your first day at work?" I gave her a smile and answered in a bit of a happy tone

"Cool , quite Boring but Niall visited and we had a  bit of coffee." she smirked cheeckly at me and raiseed her eyebrow

"He likes you and I actually think you would make a really cute couple," I knew she's going to say that she has always been looking for a boyfriend for me since I can actually remember she was always good with boys but then there was this one special guy she loved but he broke her heart I hated him since.  I was rubbish with boys I always had alot of friends which were boys and I got on with them but I never really had many boyfriends in fact I had my first boyfriend and kiss at the age of 13 and that wasn't amazing either He cheated on me and from then the confident wild girl who wasn't scared of anything am a shy girl scared to speak to any boy now.

"Well he is a nice boy but I need sometime before I turst boys again now sorry am going to go to sleep now Have college tomorrow." Then I went upstairs to  my room it still wasn't finish but It wasn't that bad so I Got changed into My pyjamas http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61872547  Then I took out my phonr to see the time it was only 8pm So I thought about a bit of reading but then I had a text... From Niall....