Part 12

Pati's POV

When I opened my eyes I felt the sunshine hit my eyes Then I slowly realised where I was and started panicking Because I thought I would be late for college.Then I heard  a quiet whisteling from the kitchen I stood up, my hair a mess rubbing my eyes softly then Niall came in and gave me a light smile syaing "I hope I didn't wake you up," I gave him a smile back and blushed abit and I wasn't the only one to blush he blushed a little as well and I answered "No,no don't worry you didn't I shouldn't even be here but could I ask  What's the time?" He glanced at the his watch and said " Don't worry it's only 8;30" I sighed with relief but I still had to go even if I wanted to stay really hard! " Oh ok, but I guess I will have to go now, Have college at 11 and Sarah is propably worried about me," He looked at me with a little sad eyes but just nodded and said "Well we need movie nights like that more often so we can finish out Harry Potter marathon," he giggled slightly I smiled and nodded and started making my way to the door luckliy there wasn't any screaming girls because most of them were at school so I just quickly made my way to my house and as quietly as possible I went in but failed and saw Sarah on the sofa Looking dead angry , then she turned around and gave me the look and said "Where the hell were you I was dead worried," I just looked and couldn't stop smiling and blushing I was so happy and Sarah wasn't going to stop me from being happy because nothing could make me misrable now and she looked at me again but confused this time saying "What's that smile about?" I just kept walking upstairs saying "Oh nothing , just had Harr Potter marathon with Niall last night fell asleep," I don't know what she did next but i just went to the bathroom to sort my self out. I couldn't stop thinking about last night but then it's quite sad on the other hand because I know Niall is a boy way out of my league and would never like a girl like me. but then I can't just hink about that so I just dressed in this  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65865102 and then got in the car with Sarah on my way to my new college I have to be honest I was really nervous and scared!