Dreamworld

Your PoV

Where am I?

Soft shafts of light shift around me, tingling my skin with warmth and colour.

I'm in a white room, like a box getting smaller and smaller.

Then a low drone begins to sound, crescendoing until it's almost unbearable, yet I don't cover my ears as the borderline awful pain of sound soaks into my brain and my eyes widen.

The top of the box explodes with pressure and I am catapulted out. Glancing behind me I see I'm leaving a trail of gleaming bubbles.

My entire surroundings are a smooth silver and when I twitch my finger, I don't feel anything but the metallic light appears to crumple like in those foil slime videos. I kick and scream as it smothers me and I catch a glimpse of myself. My ears are bleeding and my eyes are freakishly big like a rejected anime character too freaky for even the goriest manga.

There's a humming in he background, constant and throbbing.

My head aches. I feel sick.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

And then it stops. With my bloodcurdling scream it all stops and there's just darkness and I'm sitting on a cold floor whilst flames lick up around me.

Numb, lifeless, I flop down and watch the heat of death advance.

The fire takes the form of a woman.

"Welcome to insanity." Her smooth voice is accompanied by satisfying, quiet crackles and pops with a slight hiss when she brings her teeth together, a wisp of smoke escaping a gaping chasm of a mouth. Yet she is not repulsive.

"This is your mind Y/N." She laughs. "You're in control of it, even me-but you're fighting a civil war. My advice, escape. Hop into dreamworld and find someone similarly unsteady. Someone who seems so perfect and happy. Someone like...you. Help them. They'll help you. You're already in the dream part of your brain. Nothing makes sense here. Although I suppose that's the same for the rest of your brain. She giggles and it builds up to an evil laugh as she smoulders, collapsing back into flames. The fire follows me as I turn and run.

Ice. ICE. WATER! SOMETHING!

I gasp as cold seeps out of my fingertips, water gushing from my hands as my feet leave an icy trail like Elsa in frozen only it's so beautiful and deadly, gleaming maliciously. Against my enemies. It's on my side.

Then both the fire and h2o disappear.

I see a door and I open it, falling into a rabbit hole similar to Alice's.

This must be the Disney portion of my dreams.

"WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?" A rumbling voice booms.

Squeezing my eyes shut I think about what that fire woman said. Someone's dreamworld I guess?

A/N: okay so this chapter kinda makes no sense, but then again-neither do dreams! Hope you like!