✰FIFTHTEEN✰

a.n
Ugh um.. ew I hate this bye
Thx for the support🥰

Dan giggled grabbing a sheer, translucent curtain in his playroom putting it over his head. He sat behind it cris-crossed as his pink thigh highs slightly wrinkled at the top.

Phil peaked into the room smiling to himself as Dan sang the wedding march anthem quietly underneath his soft breath.

He glanced up and instantly spotted Phil.

"Daddy! Look! I'm getting married!"

Phil giggled softly stepping into the room, as Dan shifted around adjusting his white comfy jumper.

"Aw? My little prince is getting married already? To whom?"

Dan thought for a moment slightly confused on what to say as his big space fought back from saying "you!" 

So instead he swallowed thickly and scooted his back against the wall under the window shyly.

"Umh," His cheeks flushed in embarrassment. He walked himself into this silent mess and didn't know what to do. To be honest he was kind of scared of Phil's reaction. What if Phil didn't want to marry Dan? What if Dan was just a temporary little not a long time want-to-be-married one? What if he answered and Phil got weirded out that Dan actually wanted to marry him? Was Dan even ready to marry yet? "Uh."

His brain was constantly back and forward on what to say. What if Dan answered with mister teddy and Daddy got jealous? Or sad even! If Dan didn't answer with Phil's name and he got sad he would feel really guilty. It was quite confusing to the little.

"W-Will you marry me Daddy?" Dan finally said looking through the fabric, slightly covering his beautiful features.

Phil chuckled as he saw nervousness filling up his little's eyes. He got down on one knee so he was eye level with the little boy behind the curtain.

With this action Dan lifted up his jumper so it covered his blushing face.

"Will my pretty boy come out?"

Phil basically knew what Dan was thinking about and why it took him so long to respond to his question.

Dan poked his eyes out of his shirt as his stomach turned into a whirlpool of butterflies.

"Come here my prince."

Dan did what he was told to do, slowly moving the curtain out of his face he crawled towards Phil. He giggled as Phil lifted him up by the waist placing him on his hip standing up. Dan hid his face in Phil's neck still embarrassed by his random thoughts.

"What's wrong my love?" Phil asked calmly.

Phil knew that what Dan was asking was a lot and he also knew that Dan didn't mean he wanted to get married for real...as of right now.

Phil loved his baby more than he loved himself but getting married was a huge and unknown step for the two.

"Of course I'll marry you snugglebutt."

Dan giggled at the nickname, feeling a little relief over the situation. He still kept his head in the crook of Phil's neck as he walked away holding onto the boy.

"Rwelly??"

"Well of course little one. I love you."

"Pretend though.. right?"

Phil laughed and nodded his head adjusting Dan on his hip. "For now..." Phil muttered, with a smirk on his lips.

Dan picked up his head and looked at his Daddy with a confused expression laced into his face.

Phil chuckled again and walked out of the playroom heading towards the kitchen.

With a smiley sigh, Phil set Dan on the kitchen's counter. He took his hand and gently brushed a stray curl behind Dan's ear. "I have a little something for you." He said.

Dan giggled sitting primly on the kitchen counter. His pink comfy shorts on the tighter side, hugging his smooth, plump, honeydew thighs. "You do?"

Phil nodded and dug around in his back pocket pulling out a decent sized light pink box.

Dan blinked as Phil handed it to his little, an eternal grin on his face. "Open it, silly." Phil reassured.

Dan then obliged, lifting up the top of the box which revealed a skinny rose gold bracelet with a heart delicately carved into it. Dan jumped in Phil's arms and wrapped his legs around his waist making them both chuckle. "Thank you! It's so pretty!" He exclaimed.

Phil nodded. "Of course, pumpkin." He picked up the bracelet, leaving the box on the counter top. He leaned away and took Dan's hand into his own, slipping the jewelry onto his tiny wrist. "But you've got to promise me something; you'll never take it off, understood?"

Dan wrapped his arms back around Phil's neck holding onto him tightly. "Yes, daddy."