Chapter 7: Final

And now, the chapter that I've been waiting for...

Honestly though.

Oh and how's the story?

Enjoy!

*****************************************

"HICCUP!"

"HICCUP!"

"HICCUP!"

The entire village was there cheering his name or just regularly cheering. I was just standing there next to my best friend at the entrance to the arena.

"Please be careful Hiccup, I know you," I said. He looked up at me. "I'll be fine Kaida. Plus, it's not the dragon I'm worried about." He looked up at the crowd then back to me. "If anything goes wrong.... just make sure they don't find Toothless or Angel," he said.

"What do you mean if anything goes wrong? Nothing will go wrong! Promise....?" I was worried for his safety and did not want to lose my best friend. He was gonna respond but Gobber came.

"Knock em dead." Hiccup went in as everyone cheered and the gate closed. I came closer to the gate and watched. Astrid came next to me. "You seem to really care about him," she stated. "Of course I do," I said. She looked at me.

"Do you like him?"

The question threw me off guard and I blushed. I mean, I used to like Hiccup when we were younger but that went away slowly.

"No." I looked at her.

'He likes you though.'

I looked back to the battle and saw Hiccup pick up a dagger. He took a deep breath and said he was ready.

BOOM!

A Monstrous Nightmare came from out of its cage and shot fire out the arena making everyone dodge it. The dragon came to Hiccup.

"Go on Hiccup!"

"Give it to him!"

Hiccup dropped his stuff. I looked up to see his father and others confused and disappointed in his action. I then looked back to Hiccup.  The dragon slightly roared at him. "It's okay, it's okay," he soothed the dragon. He backed up as the dragon came forth.

He then took off his helmet and threw it down. "I'm not one of them." I glanced to see Stoick reaction and he wasn't pleased.

"Stop the fight."

"No! I need you all to see this." He put his hand out towards the dragon and I watched in awe. "They're not what we think they are. We don't have to kill them."

"I said STOP THE FIGHT!" Stoick hit his hammer on the bar and this snapped the dragon out its trance. It tried to bite Hiccup and he ran away screaming as the dragon followed him attacking.

"Hiccup!"

I lifted the gate a bit and slid through with Astrid. I ran up to Hiccup and grabbed him, trying to get out as Astrid threw a weapon at the dragon. "This way!" said Stoick. We ran to the exit but the dragon shot at us making Hiccup and I separate and then the dragon tackled Hiccup.

There was a screech.

BOOM!

A hole in the bars was made and smoke came. Everyone was confused at what happened including me. The smoke cleared some and I saw Toothless battling the Monstrous Nightmare.

'Why now Toothless?!'

The Monstrous Nightmare left and Hiccup went up to Toothless begging him to leave but he wouldn't budge. Some of the villagers jumped down and charged at Toothless including Stoick.  "Dad, he won't hurt you!"

"Stop! You don't know what you're doing!"

Toothless attacked some of them. "No. You're only making it worse!" Toothless tackled Stoick and charged up a blast. "No, no, NOOO!!" Toothless stopped and looked at Hiccup. "Get him!" Toothless got hit and then was held down by some people.

I went over to Hiccup and grabbed him after he tried to run over to them. "Just don't hurt him," he said. "Put him with the others," said Stoick. I looked to Hiccup and saw him sad. I tried to comfort him a bit but Hiccup was taken from me and dragged off by his dad.

I stood there for a minute watching them then gripped my hair. "Tough day, I know," said someone. I looked up to see my dad. "Dad!" I threw my arms around him and cried a bit. I was scared about what they were going to do to Toothless.

I then heard a roar.

"Angel!!" I ran to my house and up to my room to see Angel having a fit by jumping everywhere and roaring. She must have heard Toothless.

"What's that noise?"

"It sounds like another dragon! This way!"

I looked out my window and saw some people coming towards my house. I gasped then went over to Angel, calming her. "Sssshh! Angel, shush! We're gonna get caught!" She growled but still got quiet.

I went over to my window and looked out to see the men leave after discovering nothing. I let out a sigh of relief. "That was close."

I looked to Angel to see her licking herself now. I went over to her and she stopped then looked at me. "They took Toothless today." She was gonna roar but I stopped her. "What did I say? We have to be quiet! They're on high alert since they got Toothless."

She snorted. I sat on my bed and sighed. "What now?" Angel nudged me. I looked at her and she moved her wing. "It's healed? That was quick." I removed the bandage and threw it away. She barked then jumped around happily. I laughed at her.

I then thought about Hiccup. 'Where is he? Is he still with his dad?'

I stood up and Angel looked at me curiously. "I'm going to find Hiccup and talk to him. Stay here." Angel grunted then threw me on her.

"Whoa! What the heck?!"

She ran to the window and jumped out flying. "Angel! We're gonna get caught!" I said. She looked back at me and barked.

'Huh?'

She looked forward again. "Hey! I sa-whoa." Angel changed colors then blended in with the sky and so did I!

I touched my body to make sure I was still there. I was! I could see Angel and everything else but nothing or no one could see us. Angel flew around for a bit then finally found Hiccup.

We landed and I jumped off of her making the blend in effect disappear. I saw him sitting on the edge of a bridge by the water. I smirked. I walked up to him quietly.

"Hiccup!!"

"Aaaahhh!!!"

"Pft. Hahaha!!"

"What is wrong with you?!" he asked clutching his chest. "A lot of things," I responded smirking. He sighed. "I waited here for you, ya know."

"You did? Why?" I asked. "Wanted to talk. Everyone left to the dragon's nest and then I talked to Astrid. I decided that we take some more dragons and go there to help the others."

I nodded understanding. "By the way, where's Angel?" he asked. "Umm..." Angel jumped our way then slid towards him making him nearly fall off the bridge but she caught him and pulled him back up. She then began to lick him making him fall back and he was surprised as he felt licks but saw nothing. "How?!"

I facepalmed. "Angel, the blend in." She shook and Hiccup could finally saw her and he was amazed. "Kaida. That's amazing," he said as I helped him up. "Yeah. I just found out a little earlier. Angel here, isn't like other dragons," I said and scratched ear her making her purr.

"Interesting, but, let's go. We have to get to the dragon's nest." Hiccup ran off and I followed with Angel.

***********************************

Angel's a special dragon made by Yours Truly!

Make sure to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love you guys,

Pandi🐼