Chapter 2: Satan? Is that you?

Chapter 2: Satan is that you?

13 hours, 13 hours of detention this week all thanks to Mitch Shadows, oh yes he should take a bow while the whole of the student body claps him. Jackass.

So after a long mind numbing week of hormones, sexual tension and verbal abuse it's finally Friday. Changing into baggy bottoms and a baggy jumper I flop onto my bed and scroll through my iPod. I know, I know the life of a high school girl truly adventurous.

Once my thumb started to cramp to the point I thought it was actually going to drop off, I went to check to see if anyone was in. My parents work long shifts so arnt usually back till late at night. Unsurprisingly nobody was home, grabbing a bag of Doritos and a bottle of cola I made my way back to the stairs. The door bell rang out stopping my journey and I opened it, I really did but quick as a flash I slammed it shut and stalked back to my room.

Inhaling some cola I sat back on my bed and then there was a nock at my door.

"Tris!" The voice yelled

"Satan? Is that you?"

"No it's Mitch"

"Same thing!" I yelled.

"I'm coming in"

Please don't, please don't!

Mitch strolled into my room with a disgusting smirk on his smug face. I did mention he has a key right? A key to my fucking house!? Shutting the door he sat at my desk staring at me as I eat my Doritos as threateningly as possible, not that it would bother him though.

Mitch was wearing black jeans and a black muscle top and converse. His hair perfectly messy With a beanie placed on top I mean come on dude he always have to look like he's just come out of the latest fashion advert?

"Your doing it again sugar" amusement in Mitchs deep voice

"What?"

"Your checking me out"

"I am not"

"Are to"

"Not!"

"Are to!"

"Whatever!"

"I win" Mitch laughed

Huffing in frustration I folded my arms across my chest and tried to give him a glare but he was completely unaffected.

You know he's right, as much as you hate him you where having a look.

Pushing the annoying voice out of my head my curiosity took over. "What are you doing here Mitch?"

"It's Friday and I'm bored and alone so I thought I would come chill with you sugar" he smiled, it was my turn to be unaffected

"This is not your own personal hotel" I smirked "and I don't want to chill with you, infact I want away from you, you have me thirteen hours of detention this week!"

"Thirteen? Wow!" He paused "don't play hard to get sugar I know you enjoy alone time with me" winking at me he sat on the end if my bed

It is only now I regret changing into such unflattering cloths, I know I'm not exactly a panty dropper but when I'm sitting in smelly trampy cloths and have my brown hair tired into a messy bun I realise that I am actually very unattractive. As if he could read my thoughts Mitch rudely butted in.

"You look fine" he stated rolling his eyes

"How did you..."

"Your playing with your sleeve and you your blushing"

He knows me too well... Stalker

"Shut up!"

"I mean I would" my cheeks started to burn "like right now, I would seriously fu...."

"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed covering my cheeks, while his booming laugh filled the room.

Don't deny it Tris you would to

As I laid down on my bed I felt it dip as Mitch laid down to, he smiled at me

His dimples on full display his brown eyes drinking in my features, hands resting on his muscular chest. Gently he brushed some hair out of my face leaving a burning sensation on my cheek.

"Your beautiful you know" he whispered

I snorted in disbelief.

"Oh lady like, very attractive, such a turn on" sarcasm dripping in his tone

"Thank you I try my best" I matched his tone.

"Why do you have to do this?" He sighed

"Do what?"

"You never take anything I say seriously, your also very hostile towards me"

"Yeah cuz your a dick and all you do Is tease me and get me detentions!"

"I am not a dick!" He defended

"Yeah and I'm a unicorn" I rolled my eyes "your so caught up in this bad boy pretence and making it your personal job to make every waking day of mine a living hell you don't actually see the trouble you get me in and how angry you make me" I huffed

"You think I'm a bad boy?" He smirked

"Is that all you heard?"

"Pretty much yeah"

"Your so egotistic!" I screeched

"I know" he smiled

Rolling my eyes I checked the clock, midnight holy hell that went quick!

"You have to go its midnight"

"What why I'm comfy!" He pouted

"Mitch go!"

"Fine whatever see you later sugar" he sighed leaving.

I watched him leave my house and disappear into the night. Damn egotistic maniac making my life hell even in my own home I'm not safe! I climbed back into bed and closed my eyes, I drifted of to sleep with Mitchs sent on my pillows.

A/N hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry if this chapters short! So what do you guys think of Mitch? What do you guys think of tris let me know!? Okay so follow vote and comment!

Twitter orangeandrybina