art |akaashi keiji|

Holding the steaming cup in your hands, the warmth slowly seeped into you, making you go warm and fuzzy. Sighing in relief, you were glad you had seeked shelter.

It was a bitter winter morning, the kind that made even talkative people clamp up as they each focused on keeping the heat in, in this frigid weather. You looked on pitifully as passerbys outside pulled their coats and scarfs tighter around their body as they trudged through the thick snow.

 Looking around the cafe, you wondered how you had never stumbled into this cafe before. It had a woodsy ambiance, and it smelled of sage and lemongrass. Soft music danced around your ears, calming your mind. You snuggled deeper into your coat, enjoying the shelter the cafe has bestowed you. 

Flipping open your sketch book, you opened it to a crisp new page and you already knew what you wanted to draw.

Or rather, who.

Looking up, your eyes trailed his messy black hair. His composed blue eyes. The way his long lashes fluttered when he focused from the coffee cup  to the milk cup pouring. Those cheek bones, you would kill for those cheekbones. The more you looked at him, the more attractive he got. And who was this guy?

The pretty barista you had a generous view of, from your seat.

He himself, is a work of art.

You found yourself admiring his effortless posture. He was making latte art. You hummed under your breath. Classy guys were definitely your type. Twirling the pencil around your fingers, your hands itched to sketch this masterpiece with your graphite. This sketch would be no easy feat due to how perfect your model was.

But you were going to enjoy every moment of it.

After all, he was a blessing to look at.

Finally a REAL drabble. I think.

Requests are open !!

To request:
-state the character
-What situation/plot