embaressment

Present day:

Maxx awoke, her eyes slowly adjusted to the bright shine of the sun, that was rudely peaking it way through her curtains. She sat up and looked at the door.

That voice.

She saw her younger brother at the door, holding a small black and red stuffed bunny. Maxx patted the space next to her, knowing what he wanted.

Jinn crawled up next to Maxx and hugged her. Jinn noticed Maxxs' neck. Black covered it, as if ink was just poured onto them.

"Can't sleep again huh?" Maxx questioned. Jinn nodded.

"Maxx..."

Not again. The voice kept calling them until their mother burst in.

"Maxx get up now and get dressed,jin, you too"

Their mother seemed in a hurry.

"What's going on?"

"The Queen and King are expecting us. We must hurry along."

Maxx groaned and forced herself to move. She slowly got up and shuffled through their clothes. Jinn got up and went into his room to look for something suitable for the King and Queen of their realm.
!
Maxx got dressed in a grey suit with a black tie and a blood red vest, rolling up the sleeves to their elbows and the pants up to their knees, then slipped on a pair of black leather combat boots. Maxx stepped out of their room and walked to the bathroom, where their other brothers were.

Their older twin, Maxximillian was wearing the same outfit as Maxx but with a royal blue vest. Jinn was wearing a grey button up shirt with suspenders and shorts. The three kids brushed their teeth and slicked their hair back, Maxx having to put Jinns' hair into a small ponytail.

Maxx's mother walked in wearing a tight black corset fixed with strings, giving her some cleavage and showing off her curves and perfect body,for only being thirty two. Her dress was complete with black layered ruffle that stopped at her ankles to show off her heels, in between each layer was white lace, just to add a little 'pizazz' to the dress.

Her dark red velvet hair curled around her curved dark horns, that laid just above her brow, and her soft pale neck.

Maxx's father, who was wearing a pure black suit his whitish-greyish hair slicked back as well "Hurry my hell spawns, or we'll be late for the ball and you kids are not going to be embarrassing me like last time." he glared right at Maxx "Do you understand me?" he said sternly.

"Yes sir" the three kids said in unison.