Maxx and Max

Maxx stared at the princess, surprised that she said that, then they realized something and bowed "my apologies princess,I should learn my place, this first rank was trying to help me understand that" Maxx stood up straight "you shouldn't get involved with me, princess" Alex smirked "that's right shadow,know who you are" he locked arms with the princess and walked away with her. Maxx sighed and looked around making sure their father didn't see. While looking, they saw the dragon again. 'Hm,probably here to start a war...like last time'

From the corner of their eye, they could see the dragon staring at them. As if she was saying to make her move. This dragon thinks she runs the world. Bullshit.

Monique continued staring at the demon standing across the ball room.

Maxx could feel her gaze, making them extremely uncomfortable. Then someone placed their hand on Maxx's shoulder,almost snapping them back into reality. "You okay there?" it was their older brother,Max. Maxx was the middle child,despite being max's twin,he was born a minute before maxx was. "Yeah,im fine" Max smiled and sighed "Thats a relief,you looked like you were turned to stone" maxx just starred and made a small noise,as if they agreed with him. Max was going to say something before he was cut off by realisation, people were staring, a lot of them where. He couldn't figure out why.