crimson

That is when Maxx saw Alex making his way towards the dragon that was currently challenging them. Alex stopped in front of the dragon, and tried to get her attention.

"You know, I saw you watching me as i put that shadow in its place."

"Does it look I care."

Maxx watched as the dragon's eye color seemed to change from silver to a blood red crimson. That's impossible. Right?

"Come on, I can see that you like a man that has power and money." Alex said.

Monique took a step backward, "I don't need your charity case, so be a good little prince and go hump another girl here."

"Tch, like i care anyway, you're just another incest lover."

The music fell silent as people watched the light prince silently challenge the dragon.

Monique, let out a low growl, "Serves what you know boy."

"What did you call me?"

Maxx rolled their eyes 'dumbass'

"You heard me boy, you may be high and mighty here, but remember to whom you speak with."

Alex without thinking, he attempted to smack Monique, "You are just like the rest of your people.You filthy Alpha!"

Monique grabbed Alex's collar and lifted him up, "That is true alpha,you rat"

Maxx covered their mouth, turned away and laughed, folding joy his suffering.

Fear struck Alex's eyes as he realized who and what he was dealing with.

"You better put me down, you piece of filth!"