that went well

The family all got into the black vehicle, The father, Gomez, drove to the Kings and Queens castle for the annual ball that was held once a year for the top leaders and families of Volfrith,the demon world and the other realms. Gomez just happened to be a high ranking leader in the government, for a fallen angel.

Maxx stared out the window the whole ride, looking at what their father called "extras", and wishing they were one of them. Maxx has always wanted to be like them, go to a normal school and live a normal life.

Not live a life of riches,expensive clothes, everyone thinking highly of you and not go to the highest ranking school for demons.

Gomez pulled the vehicle into the huge circular brick driveway in front of the white castle. In front of the castle gates stood the Queen, King and the princess, rank one demons, Light Demons.

Of course they were dressed elegantly, the Queen and princess in white and pastel blue gowns and the King in a snow white and baby blue suit. Light and Shadow demons are known for wearing red and blue, especially in the army. The family all got out of the vehicle, the kids of course stared at the castle in awe, sure they've been there millions of times, the beauty still captivates them. They walked up the stairs and quietly waited at the top while their parents greeted the Royal family.

Gomez shook the Kings hand, "good evening your highness,it is a pleasure seeing you again, it is a great honor to be respected from rank ones" the king just chuckled and hugged him tightly "Gomez,Gomez,Gomez, always being so proper, you should loosen up a bit! And the pleasure is all mine!"

Maxx's mom chuckled and gently hugged the Queen,then kissing each others cheeks, "i've missed you so much Ash! And the kids, my, the twins have gotten tall" the queen looked to Maxx and their brother, Max.

Ironically, their names both start with max. "When was the last time I saw you two? Last year?" Maxx stayed quiet, looking away but Max answered "I believe it was six months ago my Queen"

Maxx scoffed and walked in the castle, Jinn following behind them.

The princess followed Maxx inside, her long aqua hair flowing with her, her mint green eyes stabbing through Maxx's back with curiosity and wonder.

Just as their families car pulled away from the entrance, a black carriage came to a halt. The creatures that pulled the carriage, seemed to have come out of a living nightmare.

The King and Queen looked at the beasts that stood in front of them.

Black as midnight, fangs for teeth, where the mane and tail should have been, there were spikes. And where the ears should have been, there were horns. A tall warrior stepped down from the front of the carriage and walked to the side and opened the door. And out stepped one of the royal families from a different realm.

A male stepped out and helped his wife out of the carriage. The husband wearing a silver suit, matching with his wife, who was wearing a silver dress, wear down the back, a gold dragon was outlined.

The king turned to the Queen,nodded then turned to Gomez, putting his hand on his shoulder, whispering, "go inside"

He did as he was told,taking his wife with him.

The King grinned, showing off the naturally sharp teeth, that almost all demons have, "You've got some balls showing up, I strictly remembering not inviting your kind" he chuckled "The Queen might have"

The other king chuffed, "I do not care what you think of my people. Can't we put our dark past behind us." then he continued, "Anyway, I would like to introduce my mate, Keira Dragomire, and my two children, Tsu'tey dragomire."

A young but muscled male stepped out of the carriage, wearing clothing that was nice but looked like he was ready for a fight.

"And my daughter, Monique Dragomire."