Chapter 15 - A day alone

hope you guys like it!!! I own NONE OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!!!!! ANNNDDD NOT A SINGLE PART OF THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE!

Emis POV

we've been home for a little while now and Kiba hasn't let me out of his sights ever since! he won't even let me go to the store without either him or Akamaru!! I am a ninja! I don't need security around me 24/7 seven days a week! anyway.  I'm currently laying In bed doing nothing because today's my day off and I'm ready to just sit back and enjoy my day of absolute peace! suddenly I had a big fluff ball on top of me!

"Akamaruuuu! im trying to get some peace and qui-" I was trying to say but couldn't because he decided it would be fun to lick. my. face..... love him to death but I think sometimes he loves making my life difficult! "Fiinnneeee! I'll get up! but you owe me." I told him. he seemed to like that answer cuz he jumped off the bed. I got up and didn't bother getting out of my pj's which was just one of Kibas plane white shirts and my undies! (is that how you spell that?)

I went to the kitchen to see a note on the fridge. I guess Kibas not here.... 'MAN! I was hoping to see him today!' I thought to myself. u walked over to the fridge and picked up the note.

'Hey babe, I have some stuff I need to take care of! but I promise I will be home before lunch!

                love,

                          Your mate Kiba♡'

Awww! he's so cute! "IM AN IDIOT!" I said out loud. I said this because I realized that if he went on a mission then he wouldn't have left Akamaru here! he would have had Naruto stay here while he was gone!

*NOCK NOCK*

I walked over to the door and opened it to see my dad. "uhhh... Hey had! whats up?" I asked and he grinned. I thought we could go out for breakfast before my next mission!" he said. I nodded happily. "Yeah! Sounds great! let me just get dressed!" I said then ran to my room and put on a grey T-shirt, white shorts and threw on my ninja shoes. "alright! All done!" I said walking out but didn't since my dads chakra anywhere. Infact its not my dad. its someone else!

"Emi... where are you? my mission starts soon!" he said sounding like my dad.... Akamaru soon started growling. he must of used a smoke bomb to him his scent from Akamaru. So this guy did his research... who else has he copied? "one sec! I gotta brush my hair" I said running to my room and grabbed my pouch. I quietly took out a kunai and held it firmly in my hand. I walked out and looked in the living room to see a man I didn't know. What a stupid stupid person he is! Pretending to be my father.... thats not ok with me! I walked out into view and threw the Kunai. it scrapped his cheek.

'I should use poison!' I thought to myself.  "How'd you know?" He asked grabbing his cheek. "You shouldn't get  and let your guard down around me. Being a part of the Sato clan and the Sarutobi clan. Now. While we're here.... Why don't you tell me about the mission you seem to have that includes me and My family." I snapped letting my chakra show, scaring the living crap out of this guy..... Its actually quite amusing! "I.... I came here to get intel about you and your clan!" He replied shaking. I tilted my head innocently. "Which one? I am a part of two clans." I said scaring the crap out of him even more than before.

"I'm talking about the Sato clan. I need to gather info about that clan." He stated trying to be confident.... to bad he failed epicly!  "Well to bad I'm the last one of that clan" I replied. I don't get very sad about it anymore because I have a new family I can look to when I need them! His face fell as the door opened. I waited to see who else it was when Akamaru snapped and jumped on the guy. The door opened completely to show Kiba standing there. "What the HELL is going on in here?!" Kiba asked getting angrier by the second.

"Uhhh.... who are you?" The random dude asked making Kiba growled. "I live here dumb ass! and I'm Emis boyfriend. So why don't you tell ME what you're doing here. If you don't tell me right now I WILL kill you." Kiba said in a tone that makes even the strongest of ninja pee themselves. The guy got Akamari off of him and ran out of the house screaming but sadly for him Akamaru started chasing after him. "Did he hurt you?" Kiba asked walking up to me worried. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to get some water.... sadly he followed me expecting an answer. "So did he?" Kiba asked leaning on door frame.

"Nooo kiba. You do know that I am a fully capable ninja right? Just cuz I lost to an S- RANK NINJA doesn't mean I can't handle myself in a fight with a totally weak spy that got scared because I showed him SOME of my chakra. now. if you don't mind, I'm going to drink my water and watch a movie with my annoying but lovable boyfriend. So. Im gonna go get go get PJ'S on and I am not gonna leave this house. and neither are you!!!!!!!" I said sternly and walked out of the room pretending to be angry.

I swear I heard Kiba role his eyes at my childish behavior!! I also is something he would do! But anyway. I took off my clothes and went back into what I was wearing before the stupid spy came in and ruined the rest of my day. Even though its only like 12 in the afternoon! Buuttttt Kibas gonna be home for the rest of the dayyyy soooo I think its about time we have another date nite! I bet Kibas hoping he gets lucky! Hahah he can be such a dog!  ( XD had to add that part! Don't really know why....)

________________________

Hoped you liked it!!!! Senior year is kicking my butt!!! I have like zero time for writing!!!!!  But here ya go!  Sorry it sucks! But I honestly like it! So it doesn't really suck.... buuttt I has a question for my amazing readers!!!!!!!! Do any of you have anything you absolutely wanna read In this book? If so! Comment awayyyy!!!!