Chapter 10 ~Missing Home~

OK.... First things first.... Thanks for the reads and thanks to xNati25x for commenting! I really appreciate it!! This is detected to you!! I hope you like it: D... whelp... I don't think I need to say this but I guess I will... I OWN NO NARUTO CHARACTERS EXCEPT THE PEOPLE I MAKE!! Don't know how many times I have to do that but LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!

Man... This class is SOO boring! I've learned all this history crap in the Academy... I mean... we are learning about the Yellow Flash of the Hidden Leaf Village AKA Minato Namikaze! "Ok class.... During the battle he had with the nine tailed beast... how does that beast get there in the first place?" The teacher asked and I smirked already knowing this from my father, and the Kazekage (Gaara's dad). SO I raised my hand. "Yes... Emi" She pointed to me and everyone looked at me. "During the Battle with the nine tailed he briefly noted an appearance of a masked man that escaped." I said and she raised an eyebrow. "Actually the beast appeared form hiding in the woods.... where would you get a though like that?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Never mind... I was wrong... sorry" I said and everyone just looked at me like I had two heads.

*DIINNNGG!!!* Class ended!!!

I walked out of the classroom to see Kankuro waiting outside the class. "How was class?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Stupid.... these people are trying to tell me things about MY village... "I said and he nodded. "Yep... They tried telling me that my dad was still alive and still Kazekage.... There all idiots" He said and I nodded completely agreeing with him. When we got in the lunch room there were NO tables free. "Great... Where ar-" I started to say "HEY!! New girl! Come sit with me and my friends! Your brother can join to" The guy from the hall said and I looked at Kankuro and he just shrugged and we walked over. "Hey I'm Kankuro" He said and the guy and he did that guy hand shake thing... I don't even know what to call it.... A Bro shake maybe? Eh who cares! The whole time I could feel the guy from in hall looking at me. "So what's you guys names anyway?" Kankuro asked.

"My name is Goro this is my best friend Rizu and my friend Suki" Goro said gesturing to each person. "H-Hi... I'm Emi..." I said shyly... man... I am NOT a shy person!! "Well... why don't you guys sit down?" Goro asked and we nodded. "So. What grade you guys in?" Kankuro asked "I'm a sophomore.... these guys are freshmen" He said and we nodded. "I'm a sophomore as well and she's a freshmen" Kankuro said pointing to me. I smiled and nodded.... I have a bad feeling about these three... I will tell them when we go 'home'. I can defiantly sense a little bit of chakra from them... Kinda like they are trying to conceal their chakra.... they are bad at it but there aren't any other ninja here so they just have to hid it most of the way. "Is something wrong Emi?" Goro asked and I smiled. "Nope! Not at all!!" I said.

*DDDIIINNNGGG End of lunch!*

"Finally" I mumbled and Kankuro chuckled. "Well someone's cranky!" He replied and I giggled. "Shhh... no one needs to know that" I said. I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag. "What class do you have?" He asked and I looked and saw I had my last class... and this will be my best... P.E! "Sweet! I have P.E! What do you have?" I asked and he looked and smiled "What do ya know... I have P.E with ya!! Sweet!" He said and I jumped in happiness. "SWEET!!" I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the gym. "I'm going to change." I said going to the locker room and changing. When I was done I left the locker room in my T-shirt and Short shorts with... sneakers.... God these things are so uncomfortable!!! I miss my ninja shoes!! The sooner we finish this mission, the sooner I can go home and be in my amazing life!! And see my Amazing boyfriend!

When I got out a group of girls came in right when the bell rings. "Whoops! Looks like we can't participate! We forgot our cloths and sneakers!" One said and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kankuro. "Pfff, Girly girls are useless... especially when they are lazy and to busy fixing their hair!" I said looking at them as they were fixing their hair. "Reminds me of Sakura and Ino during the chunin Exams!" He said and I nodded in agreement. "Alright everyone! Time to go out to the track and sprint." The teacher said. I looked at Kankuro smirking. He smirked back and I raised my hand "How many laps?" I asked and he thought about it. "As many as you can do!" He said and I giggled. "That will take all day for me to tire out! And I'm the fastest person here!" I said and two girls walked up behind me. "Well..... I'm captain of the track team and the fastest person at school! So I highly dough you can beat me" She said.