Chapter 2: Meeting Kaine

Yesterday was so stressful and annoying at the same time. But I kept all that aside if not i would have killed Skye but I love her too much to do that.

I woke up with a severe headache which I don't know how I got it. I took some pain relievers. I took a quick shower, ate my breakfast. Went back to my room to get dressed into something normal.

 Went back to my room to get dressed into something normal

And I drove off to school.

It took me 30 good minutes to get there. I ran like my life was at stake to my first class of the day. I was already 15 mins late and I know Mr.  Kristoff would be very angry at me.

I reached the doorstep of the classroom and to see all the students staring at me and that called for the attention of the teacher. I hate when they stare at me. It's both weird and annoying.

"Chyna Hays, Where were you till now?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and said," Sir, it's a long story. I woke up late and alongside a severe headache" I replied honestly while looking down in embarrassment.

"Ok. Just have a seat and listen attentively. You've already missed some important facts..."
He said with all manner of seriousness.

Out of embarrassment I decided to sit at the back for today away from all the attention.

After all my classes it was 1pm and I decided to have lunch because I wasn't going to do anything for the whole day.

I entered my Bentley and I was off to the Pizza  Hut to eat all my anger and embarrassment out.

I reached the venue. I got inside and sat in an empty booth. I so didn't need to talk to anyone at the moment until I got my food. A waiter came to take my order. I requested for a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. I was hungry no doubt. I only orders a large when I and Skye wanted to eat pizza. But now I'm super starved.

As I was waiting for my pizza that i ordered I brought out my phone and started checking out my social media. From Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, I wasn't on Facebook for some personal reasons which you would soon learn about.

The waiter finally brought my pizza which I drooled over it looked almost too good to eat but I had to eat it. He also brought a coke for my refreshment which I thanked him for.

As I was about to take a bite I saw the sexiest nigga I have ever seen staring at me in awe. I have to say he got the looks no doubt. He looked rich or should I say LOADED. Well it was obvious from all the Gucci he put on. He winked at me and licked his sexy pink ass lips. And I became red like a fire hydrate.I went back to eating.

After eating and paying for what I had chowed down. I have to say I was full. After I opened the doors I bumped into the same guy I had an eye conversation with. And this fine ass nigga was a glorious sight. God really took his time on his fine ass. I was staring at him which he obviously knew and he had a smug smile on his face.