Chapter 4: Girls Night

I heard shuffling around me on my bed. I knew it must a person trying to prank me. Pretty much Skye.

"I know it's you, Skye". I said as i still closed my eyes. Before I could even stir, the motherfucker poured water on me.

I immediately sat up to see my dumb ass little brother, Legend; smiling sheepishly at the success of his prank.

"You dumb little prick" I stood up to beat the hell out of him. He might be 19 but I'm still his elder sister and I have the right to spank him.

His smile immediately faltered and he mounted 'Oh No' I grabbed his head and smacked him and hit his multiple times on his back.

"I can't sleep in peace in my own home....." I head him once more.

"Because I have a fucking little brother, right"   

I hit him for the last time as I folded my hands  staring at my stupid brother.

He was laughing and holding his stomach. I just smiled as I saw him in this mood.

"I wish you would see how you look right now" he continued laughing as my previous smile turned into a scowl.

"Shut up you dumbfuck" I moved towards my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"When did you get here?" I asked as I began brushing. He sat down on my white couch and brought out his phone and began typing.

"This morning. 6am actually" he said.

"How did you even get in? Cuz Skye wouldn't wake up to open the doors especially when it's you, of all people"

"Well..... sorry to burst your tiny bubble but she did open the doors for me" he gave me smug smile.

"Whatever... I thought you told me yesterday that you were coming next week?" I raised my eyebrows.

"When I called you yesterday I was already on the plane coming to New York"

I rinsed my mouth and dropped my electric    toothbrush in the cupboard. "So let's get one thing straight.....you lied to me" I glared at him.

"I did. So?" He said as he got up.

"Why did you lie?"

"I wanted to surprise you and do this" he gestured to my wet body and wet stain on my bed. I rolled my eyes and slapped him on his head.

"Stupid. I missed you" I said as i hugged him. He retaliated the hug.

"Me too" his eyes widened as he released himself from the hug.

"You made me hug your wet body" he groaned.

"That's what you get. Now get out, I need to have a bath" I gestured at the door for him to leave.

"Okay, whatever. I'm going" he said as he scrambled out of the room.

I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower and let the hot water drop with ease on my bare body.

Once I was done, I wore a classic onesie and fuzzy socks and but my hair in a messy high bun. I dried up the wet spot on my bed. I was ecstatic that I didn't have any classes today.

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw Skye sipping on her coffee.

"Good mornin' baby girl" I went over to her and pecked her on the cheek and wrapped my hands around her neck in attempt to hug her. She chuckled and held my hands.

"Good morning to you too. I'm sure you've seen that black devil of a boy." I rolled my eyes in response and she chuckled.

"I knew you saw him because I could hear you beating the shit out of him. What did he do?" She asked taking a long sip on her coffee.

"Well in a way of surprising me, he poured water on me in attempt to wake me up. That idiot" I chuckled and she followed accord.

"Well I see where he gets his stupidity from" she eyed me and I opened my moth wide.

"Oh, you wanna start with me now...." I said as i made my way to the coffee maker to get coffee for myself.

"Ok, I was only joking. Sheesh" she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever..... Yo dumbegg, you had something to eat?" I asked/shouted for my brother to hear me.

"Yh, Skye gave me something to eat" he shouted back at me.

I got a chocolate granola bar and a chocolate cupcake in the fridge and made my way to the living room to eat.

I got to the living room and saw that Legen was drinking coffee and eating leftover pie from last week. He was watching a basketball match.

"Pass the remote" I said.

"Why? I missed this match. Just give me five more minutes" he munched on the pie as his eyes were still glued on the tv.

"Record it. You can watch it later. I'm going out with Skye and the other girls." I said.

"Okay. Here you go" he gave me the remote and I put on Grey's Anatomy.

Once I was done eating, I did a group call with Skye and Brooke.

Once they all picked, I told them to meet me at the mall by 3pm sharp and told them the plans for the day.... which was a sleepover at my place. They were so happy and talked about all the things we could do and talk about and how everyone had tea to spill. Including myself.

I watched up to 5 shows to keep myself busy till it was 2pm. When it was, I went upstairs to get ready.

 When it was, I went upstairs to get ready

Once Skye and I were done, we went downstairs got the keys to my range rover and made our way to the mall.

We got there and saw Brooke. She walked up to us and hugged us tightly.

"Hey baby girls. I've missed y'all so much. I really need this girls night. Tbvh" she rolled her eyes and grabbed both I and Skye's hands.

"We've missed you too" I said. We walked into the mall.