Chapter 1:Major Deal

"Skye,will you get the fuck off me, I'm late" I said while hitting her fat ass, she was on top of me, literally on top of me!

"Don't go (fake sobbing), you know I'm gon' be bored... And you of all people know how I am when I'm bored" she looked at me with those puppy eyes I couldn't resist.

"You know how Lavida is,she'll kill me, she said it's very important for my career." I pleaded. Gosh! This bitch is so fucking heavy ahhhh!!

"But I'll be bored.." still fake sobbing, such a baby. "Okay,will yah come with?" I asked with the hope she'll say no. Pls God make her say no. Pls!

"Yes,I will love to Chyna, finally you popped the big question" she said while fake blushing. Ugh! Such a drama queen.

"Now can you get the fuck off me,yah killing me?"
"Oh,yhhhh" she stood up. Wow! I can feel my legs again. I sat down on the bed and looked up to see that she decided to start looking for another outfit through her closet.

"Bitch,you don't need to be all fancy and shit. You already in jeans...just throw on a nice top and your trainers. So we can get our asses out out of the house" I suggested.

"Okay,okay. Ugh!! Rude ass" she said while going into her bathroom to change with the
top and trainers. Lord!! This gonna take forever!

I'm dead, it's already 5:30 and Lavi told me to be there by 5. I won't be able to leave there alive all because of Skylar. I think she'll understand, after all we both know Skylar.

"Ya' ready?!" I shouted pleading to God that she'll say yes.

"I'm ready!" She said as she opened the door.

"Oh finally. So can we go now?" I asked as I carried my purse from her bed.

" Yeah!" We left the room and went down the stairs. My house was kind of a mini mansion. I know I have a big house for a 22 year old but I deserve it after working so hard.

In less than 2 mins, we finally reached my parking lot and I decided to use my baby boy, my Bentley, until I got a text from Lavida saying.

I'M SO ANNOYED WITH YOU. OUUU!! YOU GON GET IT!!😤

Ooops, I'm dead, anytime she says "Ouuu! You gon get it" she's gonna give it.

"Let's hurry Lavida's boiling up!" We were already in the car I put the key in the ignition and it revved loudly.

After 45 fucking minutes in the city's traffic and my non-stop speeding, we actually got there safe. I'm so happy I wasn't being chased by the police and I got to say ass fucking hurts so much.

We got out of the car to hear,"Where were you?" I knew only one person could ask that question in that tone. The Almighty Lavida.

"It's a long story......"I gulped. My mouth was now dry. I didn't know what to expect. She's so unpredictable.

" Let me guess Skylar did it?"She folded her arms and put on a mischievous smirk. I knew she knew the answer.

"Yeah..." I answered honestly. Cause we all know what that bitch is capable of.

" I was going to get bored Lala and you both know it" Skye said in her defense. Lala burst into laughter.

"Ok. All that aside. Chyna I have good news..." she said with a genuine smile plastered on her face.

"What is it?!!!" I shouted out like a little three year old girl.She giggled at my childishness.

"You got a modelling contract with Calvin Klein for 3 months and they are willing to pay you any amount you want." She said without removing the same smile that was on her face.

" Oh My Gooseberries, you're kidding right?!" I'm so shook by this. I've been waiting for this since I started modelling as my major career. I was modelling while I was in high school but I only did it for fun I didn't know I would have a passion for it. This was the Major deal to make me a well-known model and advertise me to other fashion companies. I could cry but not here and now.

" The manager asked for your credentials and I sent them an email but he still requested to have an interaction with who he was going with" she asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ok I have no problem with that." I said as i shrugged.

" But when am i meant to meet up with him?" I asked curiously so I could see if I would 've free.

"Friday next week" she answered while she rolled her eyes. I know she found this stupid but she couldn't do anything. I'm sure she would have plotted how she would have given the poor man/ woman a slap through the computer.

"Ok, thanks Lavi. Love you baby........ So can I go now?" I asked sincerely cuz I needed a good night sleep and not only that i know I deserved one too.

"You can go, Chyna" she said.

"Bye Lavi" I said with a smile as if I was just released from prison.

"Okay, Skye can we go now?" I asked her royal highness.(rolling my eyes). Okay as she put her phone into her pocket and entered the car and I followed accord.

"Chyna, I'm hungry" she muttered. I put on my seatbelt and turned to look at her face.

"So am I. I'm in the mood for Chinese food. I need some spice, you?"

" I'm in the mod for junk food. I wanna eat my heart out and Netflix is waiting for me."

"I have Wattpad, I told you I hadn't finished that novel yet"

"Can we go now, my stomach is talking to me like y mum when she's angry"

"Oh My God. Let's go" I started the car and we were off to McDonald's and my favourite Chinese restaurant. After buying everything we wanted including some groceries and our drinks. We headed home.

We got home and also got all the stuff we bought and put them on my kitchen counter. We organised everything and decided to carry our dinner up to my room. I had a chick shower and put on my nighty shorts and a tanktop. I dived into my noodles as I was reading. When I was done eating I started reading and I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first chapter hope you guys liked it. And if u do please don't forget to vote and comment😙❤