Chapter 3: Our First Date

I decided to text Kaine....

Me: Where yah at?

Kaine: I'm inside ma. You here already?🙃

Me: I'm here I'm coming in

Kaine: I'm waiting....

I walked in through the glass electronic doors and a nice man ushered me into a large hall full of round elegant white tables and custom made chairs too. The decoration was so simple yet very classy. I searched the crowd to see if I could find Kaine. After looking for him(the hall was fully packed so it took me a while), I finally found him.

I walked towards our table and I observed his outfit. He wore a red fitted shirt, black jeans and black classic shoes. He looked well put and no doubt extremely handsome.... I had been standing there checking him out and he doesn't even know I'm here standing behind him. He is so glued to his phone.

I tapped his shoulder as he flinched a little and he turned his head to see me. I smiled softly to see how cute he looked when caught off guard.

"Whoaaaa.... ma you look so ummmm... sexy" he said while checking me out. I just chuckled lightly.

" you don't look so bad your self K" he smiled as he stood up and held my hand as he led me to the other chair that was facing his and he pulled the chair out and asked me politely to sit like a gentleman. I sat down and he walked over to his seat and sat also.

We had a stare down. It felt like we were having a conversation with our eyes.

"Ma you hungry?" He asked as I came back to reality.

"Yes I am and I'm sure you are" I answered and I took up the menu and searched what I would like to eat I decided to go with a steak special; a medium rare beef steak, black rice and gumbo. I was hungry cause I ordered whole meal and don't worry about me finishing my food... trust me I can finish it. I'm not like those girls who starve themselves at dinners or any eating out. I eat food and I don't fucking hide it.

I called the waiter and a tall cute dude with curly brown hair. He looked so cute in a classic black suit. He asked what we would like to have... you know all that goes down so I don't need to be explaining it. Kaine decided to spice things up by asking for a bottle of champagne. I smirked.

In under 25 minutes waiting we got to know each other a little more. I got to know what he does for a living like in detail, his hobbies, friends and background too. From all I've been told he really was a hardworking man and he was nice and cool to be around with. We had a lot of things in common though.

The waiter brought our food and alongside the champagne. I clapped my hands as I was waiting for this to happen. I was frustratingly hungry. Once my food was dropped on my table I didn't wait any second more and I dug in. I could feel glances at me but I don't really care, I'm hungry so I shouldn't really give a fuck about the others.

We ate and drank the champagne and had a petty chat and I decided to go home it was a long drive to where I live.

" Kaine I'm ready to go home" I told him as he nodded his head as he called the waiter and handed him $1400. We stood up and maneuvered till we reached the glass doors. We walked over to the parking lot and we finally reached my car.

" I had fun tonight and thanks for coming I actually thought you won't come" he said truthfully.

"Same here. I never knew we had so much shit in common. And thanks for having me" I said.

He nodded his head as he smiled showing his white teeth that were perfect. He moved closer and kissed me on my cheek. His lips were soft and sent a warm sensation. I felt very tingly inside but it can't be the kiss can it after all it was just on my cheek.

"Bye Chyna" he said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Bye" I said almost like a whisper and I got into my car. I started the car and that's when I got a call. I checked to see it's from Legend, my baby brother. I picked the call to her my brother's voice.

"Hey,big sis" he said as I heard him panting heavily.

"Hey,what's up?"

"I'm cool, you?" He was sounding all good and nice all of a sudden. He definitely wants something.

"Are you high on weed again?" I asked.

"Nah"

"Hmmmm... what did yah do this time?"

" Nothing. Can't I talk to my big sis anymore?"

"You definitely want money don't yah?" I see where this is going.

"Nah.... but since you asked yah"

"How much? The limit is $5000" I warned him.

"I just need $2000 and I forgot to tell you something" he came to a pause and I heard shuffling. It sounded like he was leaving somewhere.

"I'm coming in the next few weeks from my friend's place to come and stay with you permanently until I can get my own apartment" he said softly.

"Ok that's nice to hear. I'll give you the money when you come"

" Okay Chyna. Love you" I said as I smiled from ear to ear.

"Love you too. See yah then" he said as he disconnected.

After 35 minutes, I finally got home and found Skye sleeping in her room. I changed into my nighty shorts and a huge tee. I fell on the bed and fell asleep.

**********
Sorry I have been updating I have school. I hate education to be very fucking honest.😣😣

I'm a Nigerian and going to a Nigerian school doesn't help either.  But I'll try to update soon enough😊😙.

Pls don't forget to vote comment and share. And also read my other book 'HIM AND I'😄💚