The One Where They Meet

A/N: So this is my first story, I don't know what to do here, but I just loved writing this, and I hope you like reading it. So rate, review and do your stuff. Love you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Charlie, why does my apartment smell like burnt cheese?’ Sutton roared over the theme song to Dora that was blaring on her television, walking out of her room in only her underwear and bra, to the kitchen. As soon as she entered, she was met with a very flustered Charlie, dumping, what seemed to be the remains of Mac and Cheese in garbage can. ‘Is it really that hard to boil pasta, Char?’ Sutton asked her twin sister, a slight smirk playing on her lips.

Furrowing her thick brown eyebrows, Charlotte sent a glare in Sutton’s direction and snarled, ‘Is it really that hard to wear clothes, Sut?’ She eyed her sister’s choice of attire, before tossing the dirty dishes in the sink.

From the day they were born, both Sutton and Charlotte Valentine, were completely identical. Everything from the colour of their eyes to their voices that were laced with thick British accents, were the same, and most people found it almost impossible to tell them apart. The two fit together like the pieces of a puzzle, they completed together and no force in the world could ever tear the two of them apart.

‘Mum always said that if you’ve got it, you should flaunt it,’ Sutton’s smirk grew and she pulled out a fresh box of Mac and Cheese, skillfully placing it in a saucepan and leaving it to simmer. ‘I don’t think Aidan likes it when you eat his food,’ she mused, making her way back to her room to change her clothes.

‘I don’t think Aidan likes to see his mum walk around naked in the house, and neither do I,’ Charlotte huffed as she sprawled out on her sisters queen sized bed, twirling her chestnut hair around her finger, humming along to a nursery rhyme that played on the television.

‘Aidan’s three and he lived inside me for nine months, he shouldn’t have  problem with anything I do,’ Sutton replied, delicately applying mascara to her already long lashes, making her hazel eyes stand out even more. ‘What’s got your knickers in a twist anyways, love? Have Cara and you had another fight?’ she asked as she slipped into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt.

Grabbing a pillow and placing it in her lap, Charlotte sat up and covered her face with her hands and let out a soft groan. That was all the indication Sutton needed to go and hold her sister.

Sutton was always the more mature out of the two, and after the two moved out to Australia six years ago and Sutton gave birth to Aidan, she took on the ‘motherly’ role.

Gently rubbing her sister’s back in circles, like she had always done, Sutton asked Charlotte what was bothering her. ‘She’s just so difficult to read Sut, I just.. I don’t understand. She wants me to be with her but she won’t open up to me and I can’t be with someone who won’t let me in, but she also makes me feel happy and urgh,’ Charlotte groaned into her sister’s shoulder.

‘Have you tried telling her this, Char? Have you spoken to her about how all of this bothers you?’ Sutton asked and felt her sister shake her head and look back up at her. ‘Now unless she’s some creepy supernatural creature, I don’t think she can read minds so I really think that you should tell her all of this. You need to let her know that you want a serious relationship with her, and then if she’s still acting the way she does, you and me could maybe kidnap her and set rabid dogs on her,’ she suggested, chuckling at the image of Cara, in her head.