Twobit imagine

It's a sunny summer afternoon and you and Twobit were inside like the anti outside people you are. He had his arms wrapped around you watching Mickey. A commercial came on. Your head was on his shoulder. "I love you y/n. You're so pretty" he twirled your hair in his fingers. "I love you too twoshit" you couldn't keep a straight face. "Hey I meant it" he sat up straight and defended himself. "I did too" you yell and run out the door instantly met by a heat wave. It took a few seconds for Twobit to realize what was happening. My out could hear him yell. "Awe damn it it's hot out here" you turn your head around to look back at him while you cross the street. Knowing yourself you ran without looking and was almost hit by a car. The car honked and waited for me to snap out if my gaze. It never happened You just stood their. "Babe you okay?" Twobit picked you up. You slightly nodded. "I-I I love you TwoBIT. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." You clung onto his neck. "I don't know what i would do with out you" he let go of you and You were met with water. You snuck down holding my breath so Twobit would get nervous. You felt the water move a little and arms wrapped around you. you began to laugh when you surfaced. "What the hell?" Twobit yelled. "Don't mess with me Matthews" you joke and return underwater. And that's basically how the rest if the day was spent.

A/n just a little something to read! Four more imagines. A sodapop, ponyboy, Steve and idk the next lol