No title .

" Hazey. Hazey baby. Come on. "

Dad ? only my dad called me ' Hazey '

" Daddy ? Dad ! Where are you ! "

I turned and saw my dad's dark purple eyes staring at me a with his signature smile. The one that made his nose crinkle up and his eyes squint.

" Daddy ! " I screamed and ran to him.

But something was holding me back. I turned around to find a pair of grey eyes staring at me. Then they turned pitch black. I tried to run to my father who was reaching towards me, but again I was yanked back into his hard chest.

He started to grab me and kiss me everywhere.

" No. Jase. Stop ! "

" There is no more Jase.. " a voice spoke darkly.

" Kaden please stop. "

And before I knew it, I was on the ground laying next to my little brothers dead body as he bled out. his eyes wide open staring into my soul. I reached out to touch him, but he just walked away, in the direction of glowing purple eyes and the green glowing eyes. then his eyes started glowing light blue.

I had seen this before. I just couldn't remember.

Then the dark blue eyes. deep dark ocean blue eyes that stared deep into you, seeing everything inside you. your emotions, thoughts, etc.

Then the one with glowing purple eyes stalked towards me his hand outstretched and walking slowly towards me... almost zombie like...

Wait.

I looked around for a car but couldn't find one. Jase or Kaden whoever the hell he was, was long gone too.

I was all alone with no where to go. And the tall figure was getting close.

I tried to run, but my feet wouldn't budge. Then, I came face to face with him.

Daddy ?

Then the green eyed one stepped forward.

Mom.

Then the blue eyed one.

Todd.

Before I could say anything my heart was ripped out by the one with royal blue eyes. a smirk on her face and my family with a pained expression on theirs as they sat and watched.

" Please... " I begged and reached out to them.

She gripped my chin and pulled me closer to her so she could say.

" Your kind is stain.

She pushed me to the ground

" Choose your family when the time comes. Or you're mate will be mourning your death. "

She rose her foot to stomp my face. and I heard my dad's voice right before I woke up with a blood curdling scream.

' Hazey... Follow the scent of death '

Kind of short. ya I know, but this is just kind of a foreshadowing chapter.