A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes .

Sorry ! I haven't updated in a while because of family drama and school drama. It's all better now so now I can post. To make up for the loss of story time, this chapter is very long. Due to a very long sexual encounter lol . Enjoyy ;)

----------------------------------------------

As I ran throughout the house, I ran into several people rushing to their rooms for safety. The guards had secured the perimeter of the pack houses.

Running into the living room, Paige and Torrance were pacing, obviously stressed because Shane was out in battle, and Marley was no where to be found.

" Guys . I'm going out. These are my people, and I'm going to fight to keep them safe . "

" Have you seen Marley !? " Paige panicked.

" Paige calm down, Im sure- "

" I can't calm down ! I can't find her ! What if they took her ? What if she's dead already ? What if, what if-"

" What if I'm right here ? " Marley said and we all turned and looked as Paige ran smashed their lips together

" Baby, I was so worried. Don't ever scare me like that again . I love you "

Time seemed to stop for them, but for me it was a normal thing to say, Love was something I felt from the first moment I laid eyes on Jase. The possessive, demanding, seductive asshole.

Even though I never admitted it, I always knew.

I remember when he first said he loved me, my heart nearly exploded. I almost gave myself to him right then. But again, i'd never admit that .

They just stared at each other. Torrance plopped on the couch and rested her head on the arm rest.

I went through the back door and ran into a hard chest

" Luna, inside . We have strict orders not to let you out . "

I should've known that Jase gave them orders to keep to restricted. So that meant I had to resort to plan B .

" I am the Luna . You dare keep me from fighting alongside my soulmate ? I could have your exiled from this pack . is that what you want ? I didn't think so. so move, because you don't want an angry combo on your hands. " I said with as much authority as I could and placed a hand on my hip for effect .

He stared at me with confliction in his eyes. Debating on whether or not to listen or to keep his orders from alpha.

" My apologies Luna. Please, don't tell the Alpha "

I smiled and ran out onto the battle field full speed. I masked my scent and snuck up behind Jase shushing those I thought would give me away.

I jumped on his back and laughed.

I admit it wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, because in seconds he had my neck in his hand choking me.

Before he realized who it was, I kicked him in the head and landed on my feet catching my breath.

I stood straight and turned around only to be tackled to the ground and pinned down.

I looked up at him. He was between my legs, his eyes glowing, and his hands pinning my shoulders into the ground .

He was trying to control his breathing, but it was obvious he was upset.

" I thought I told you... to stay in the house..? " he said through clenched teeth

" I mean, let's think. when have I ever done anything you tell me to ? " I said nervously

" I can think of one time in particular.. " he said smirking