Chapter 14: Her Gift

After the Two's 'Date' they went back but Gumball told they should eat out. They went to the Resto but Gumball was halted. "Sir. Someone wants to speak with you. Ms. Masami will be led by them." The Guard said. Gumball looked and it was the Girls. He nodded and left Masami.

Suddenly Gumball was circled with Ribbons and put inside a box. "Sorry. Dude. It was Ms. Yoshida's request! Pfft! You look hilarious!" Darwin said. "Be quiet too!" Tobias said and closed the box.

====>>>> Eating...

Masami's POV

After Gumball left I was eating with my friends and My Parents. They bought a beautiful Cake designed with White and Blue. We all chatted. "Lets give our gifts!" Tobias said and brought out a small box and everybody did but Darwin and My Parents. Tobias gave me a necklace which has a small cat designed. Tina gave me  a blue scarf, Terrie some Face mask and told me to take care of myself, Bobert showed me a Video he made about me, and Joe gave a banana with a white ribbon.

"Now for the last gift. Masami open My gift for you." My dad said. A Huge Box was shown decorated with Cats and White. I was thrilled to open it. When I did I was shocked as I saw Gummy tied up in ribbons and has a ribbon on his head. "Gummy!" I yelped. "This is your gift!" My Mom said with a smile. I laughed suddenly when I saw I'm all yours in a tag.

"Can you let me go!" He said and the boys did as told. He stood up and glared at the two. "Gummy!" I yelled. He looked at me. "What?" He asked with crossed arms. I opened my arms. He was shocked. "Sami." He said. "Please! This is my gift from you right!" I said and he had no choice. He hugged me and everyone clapped.

After this Everyone went back but Darwin and Tobias ran fast because Gumball ran after them. They were easily caught and knocked on the head. They immediately begged but Gummy was mad. They all went home first and was scolded.

Gumball's POV

After I scolded and knocked some sense to the two I went inside my Room. After taking a bath I dressed and was about to sleep.

*Knock Knock Knock!*

I opened it revealing Ms. Yoshida. "Ma'am. What is it?" I asked. "Sleep with my daughter." She said which shocked me. "Ma'am?" I asked again. "I just want her to be happy thats My Order. Guard her." She commanded. I got scared and just ran inside Masami's Room.

I sighed. "Gummy?" She called. I looked at her. "Why are you here?" She asked. "Command." I answered. "My Mom?" She said with a smile and I nodded. "Get over here. Sleep." She patted next to her. I blushed. "N-Nah. I'm not gonna." I said. She stood up with her Gray Pajama. "Gummy." She said pouted. She tried and tried. I finally gave in.

I rested on her bed. She layed with me and We looked at eachother. "Happy Birthday." I said and she smiled. I grabbed her shoulder and hugged her. This shocked her. "Gummy, What are you..." She muttered. "Sleep." I said and still hugged her. "Hey, Would this be bad." I asked. "What?" She said in an inaudible voice. "Me doing this." I asked. She shook her head. "Then I'll be doing it." I said and then drifted to sleep.