Chapter 17: Paper Color Rainbow...

Terrie POV

I woke up still in the same position but Tobias' eyes was opened too. He was staring at me. "Hey. You okay now?" I asked feeling his head. He was shocked by my action. He grabbed my hands. "What?" I asked.

"Why are you doing this and why am I here?" He asked. "I brought you home from Idaho's Bar lastnight. I didn't do anything else but changed your shirt." I said. He freed my hand after sighing. "Well... that clears things up. Did I say anything unusual lastnight?" He asked. I remembered his confession which made me blush.

He noticed and Is shocked probably trying to remember what he said. "You... kinda..." I uttered. He was waiting for my respond. "Confessed?" I finally said which sprung him up from his seat and Blushed hard.

"Can you... Explain that?" I asked with a desperate tone. He looked defeated and couldn't look at my face. "I said something like... I Love you didn't I?" He said blushing. I nodded. "I meant it. I absolutely Love Terrie." He said again which made my heart palpitate faster.

"You aren't lying are you..." I said standing up. "I promise I'm not lying." He said. I stood up with my bear pajama and looked at him. I pushed him on the bed. "Rest up. You're still Ill. I'll prepare food." I said and lef the room.

I went out to the kitchen and cooked some hangover soup. I made coffee and Some Pastries. "Tobias! Get over here!" I yelled with my back turned. Suddenly A Hand back-hugged me. "Yoh called?" He said casually. I was blushing. I hitted his arm but he still didn't let go.

"Tobias I-" I was cutoff. "Can't you atleast answer my question?" He asked. "What?" I asked back. "Do you like or love me back?" He questioned still hugging. I was flustered. 'I love you! You moron! I absolutely love you!' I thought. "G-Guess?" I muttered which was stupid.

"You love me? Kinda impos-" I cut him off. "I love you too much." I said with my back turned to him. "But Everytime I try to stop loving you... It just comes back twice as much... I love and care for you so much to the point... Its hurting me now..." I said. I was starting to tear up.

He then turned me. He smiled brightly. He wiped my tears away. "I love you because your pretty, smart, and have a bright smile. Where is that smile though?" He said while smiling. I smiled and hitted him on the chest lightly. "You brat... You confessed but now your teasing me..." I pouted. "Sorry... Your adorable." He said still holding my shoulders.

"Stop that!" I said with a redface. "Oh? Perhaps... Terrie is shy!" He said while laughing. "Stop it!" I said. "Fine but Your Mine now!" He said hugging me. "Eh!" I uttered. "Yup! Now You're my girlfriend!" He said pocking me on the forehead.

I nodded. "Lets Eat first! Your burning still! I have an hour before school!" I said and he obeyed. He ate with me and teased me. After afew minutes I was about to leave for school but He went to me. He went near me pinning me to the wall.

I was blushing madly now! He went near my face he then lowered to my neck. He went to the side. He bit and sucked on it which made me whince. He then pulled out and smiled at me. I realized he putted a hickey on me! "Yah! I can't go with this on my neck!" I hitted him. "Just to make sure." He said. "You can go now!" He added and went back inside.

----->> At RLU...

I got a bandage and placed it on the hickey and went back to the Classroom. I went out again since I got a message from Tina saying they're at the Cafeteria.

I went there and we all chatted with Masami. Suddenly Sarah noticed my bandage. "Hey? Is your body okay?" She asked with a concerned face. "Yeah just a sprain." I lied. They were suspicious by me. "The Terrie we know doesn't get sprains." Masami said.

Tina grabbed the Bandage revealing the Stupid Hickey Tobias placed. They were shocked. "You! You have..!" Carrie stammered. "No its not like that!" I said. "Fine! Explain yourself Terrie!" Molly said. "Its just a hickey left by someone." I said but they were waiting to know who.

"Fine! Its... T-Tobias... Wilson." I said with a smile. They were shocked and started teasing me.