.Hustle HARD: RINGER

"Them long nights, I swear to God I do it for the come up. I'm Willie B beating on my chest, in the jungle, aye."

"Money on money, I got commas in every bank. Sunday through Monday I've been grindin' with no sleep. Ayeeeeee!" Flow rapped along with Haley.

Flow would've been usually smoking listening to the sound of Young Thug, but she figured out Haley wasn't a smoker and plus she didn't have no weed. So they were just chilling and rocking in the backyard.

Haley had let her borrow some Nike track pants and a white muscle tee. Her hair was still out and everywhere since she hadn't been no where and since it was how she usually rocked it on the daily; she didn't see the problem.

"Sooo," Haley laughed, "Tell me bout' you other than that you like Young thug, smoking, and you got them hands," Haley said. "So what's up?"

Flow laughed, shrugging. "I ain't really the one to be discussing shit, no hard feelings though, because you cool."

Haley nodded, feeling her. "I feel you. People have your trust fucked up."

Flow nodded. "That's exactly what I'm saying. People just lie and hurt people like it's the only thing they can do. That's why I just put trust in the one above. Cause' every time I turn my back, people hurting me."

Flow didn't realize that she had told Haley stuff that she hadn't told people before. She let her know some stuff about her in contrast to what she said before: She didn't like to discuss herself. But she just did.

Haley chuckled, "So who hurt you?"

Flow couldn't find her words for a moment because she ain't want to say. It was her business not nobody else and she wanted to keep it too herself. People just wouldn't understand, but she felt like she could trust Haley. Somewhat.

"Too many people I can't even say."

Somewhat, once again. She had too trust you completely not half, medium, two thirds, and three fifths, all the way.

Haley didn't say anything for a moment deciding that she would leave it along until she smiled thinking of something.

"You wanna play a game?"

"What game?" Flow smirked surprised that she just came back with this question.

"So that's a yes! I'm not taking a no."

"So I ask you a question, some like truth or dare, and if you never did it before. I have to tell you to do something and you have to do it."

"That's it?" Flow asked.

"But if you have did it before you gotta tell me the situation, or drink it down."

           Haley then walked inside of the house while Flow said to herself, "What did I just get myself into?"

        She came back outside the house with a bottle of liquor and cups.

     "We gone spin the bottle to see who go first."

    Flow nodded. "Okay let me turn this music up then."

       Tell me something I don't know
I'm flexing on 'em like torsos
These niggas slipping like bar soap
These niggas listening use Morse code
Boy a nigga sipping like parched throat
(Clears throat) Excuse me

         "So have you ever smoked a blunt?" Flow asked Haley once the bottle landed on her.

        "Yes and that shit was terrible. I had got it from Milo since he dared me, but I would never do it again."

        Flow laughed.

    "My turn," Haley said with a smirk. "Are you a virgin?"

           "C'mon Chris he not even here why your ass acting so scared?"

        "I acting scared," Chris said. "I just dont want to have sex with you in your house like this. I got more respe--

      "I knew their was something with you. I knew you didn't want anything from me and my father but money. You must be an opportunist, huh? You trying to get some money for you and your girl--

      Chris crashed his lips unto Flows. He was going to prove to her that he wasn't none of that by giving her some sweet loving.

        He pushed himself inside of Flow slowly but surely leaving her mouth agaped wide. He was about to take himself out of Flow, but when he heard her moan he inched himself inside of her more, finally leaving her in pure ecstasy.

        "I l-love you," she said feeling him rocking gently inside of her body.

         With sweat coming down Chris's forehead, he said what he truly meant, but what he didn't know was that it was his last words.

      "I l-love you too."

    Immediately he was shot by his boss, Percey making him fall on top of Flow and die immediately.

       "Girl you okay?" Haley asked with a worried look.

        "Yeah im fine, and no im not a virgin."

        "Okay," Haley said with a unsure look but smiled still. "You gone drink it or talk it?"

    Flow reached for the bottle and cup, fixing the vodka, then throwing it back.

              Rest easy Chris, love you baby, she thought to herself.

    While Haley knew that she had something she was hiding.

Part 2 Coming soon for this chapter.