Hustle HARD: SECRETS

You might cry on this chapter, sorry :(

FLOW POV

I'm outside

- My Hubby

Flow looked at the text message and flat ironed the last piece of hair she had left. It took her at least two hours to press her hair considering how thick it was, however she got it done.

She had her head parted and curled, and had the rest flowing past her back. She made sure to grab her brown purse and put her phone inside on the side of her outfit.

She had on a simple tight creme' dress that had no shoulders, but went down to her knees with a pair of black Chimmy Choos on her feet. She rarely wore heels, but he said that he was taking her out to a restaurant so she made sure to dress to impress.

She shut the light off in her room and headed to the front of the house to see Carter and Milo playing the game. She immediately laughed.

"Is that all yaull do on a Saturday night?" With her hand on her hip.

Carter looked up at Flow, instantly surprised at the way her hair looked, but overall he was impressed with her.

"Damn, where yo' ass going like that?" Milo asked, licking his lips in a playful way. Carter hit his head and Milo turned around giving him a look as Flow laughed, looking into Carter's eyes for a quick second.

"Just going out with a friend, you two boys have fun and don't wait up for me," she said, walking to the door and out of it.

As soon as she left, Milo was all down his boys throat about the situation.

"You really gone let her leave like that?"

Carter shrugged. "She can go out if she wanna, I ain't you, I ain't cockblock ing a bitch from what she wanna do."

Milo smacked his teeth. Carter laughed, and said. "Start the game back up!"

"Damn, nigga, alright, but only one more cause I got to go handle some business."

"At nine, nigga? What business you got to handle?"

"Grown folks business, grown folks business," he said.

Carter didn't even press him about the situation. He trusted his boy enough and knew him long enough to know that he wasn't scandalous.

He started back up the game.

"You about to lose nigga!"

Carter yelled.

"Over my dead body, patna," he said starting the game up.

"Why you blushing?"

"I'm not blushing!" Flow said picking up the menu in front of her. She knew he was just joking because he had just told her she looked beautiful and she said thank you.

"You know you want to blush for daddy." He winked his eye at Flow and she laughed, her beautiful laugh. She put her hand over her face and rolled her eyes, because now she was indeed blushing.

Liam was just her type of dude, he kind of had a similar personality of Carter; Carter was just more chill & laid back. Liam was more open minded, out there, while Carter was somewhat a mystery. Although, that was just how Flow saw it.

"I knew you wanted to blush for daddy.. No reason to hide it, baby." He winked.

Flow rolled her eyes, and before she could reply the waitress by the name of Becky was there.