• new years special •

A/n: short and fluffy

He peaked out the door from his room. His father has invited millions of people and his mother was forced to lock him in his room. He looked around again and then stopped at the window.

He pushed it up and looked out. Taking a deep breath,he climbed out of it. He poked his head back inside and reached to grab a backpack. Swinging it over his shoulder, he closed the window, unlocked for when he returned.

He waddled into the small forest.

He made his way to the edge of the river and waited.

He looked up when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Hi shouta~",Hizashi grinned while sitting next to Shouta.

Shouta made a small smile with his lips. "Hi Hizashi"

The blonde got closer to the smaller and hugged him. He placed shouta in between his legs and wrapped his arms around his waist. Bringing closer the boy,shouta was leaning against the blonde's chest.

"Is there a reason why you wanted to meet up?",he asked softly.

Shouta tried to ignore his rapidly beating heart as he tried to talk,"...yeah. But don't worry about it. I just didn't want to spend new years with my family",he spoke softly.

"Oh",Hizashi said as he rested his head on Shouta's head.

"And,"he continued before placing his hands over Hizashi's, his heart skipping a few beats at his own actions,"I prefer spending it with you,ending the year with you,and string it with you"

Hizashi felt his face heat up."I-I prefer that too",he said shakingly.

Shouta stared out at the bushes and the dim moon crescent in the sky.

"Happy new years shouta",the blonde said softly as he glanced at his watch.

Shouta smiled and looked up at Hizashi.

"Happy new years....zashi"