Chapter 13: The Changes

*At Devonte's House*

Ayesha's P.O.V

Still, in Devonte's arms, we finally arrived at his house. Entering his house, well our house, it was marvelous. Going on a mini-tour, I think I know my way around the house now. I miss my father so much. Feeling something leaking, I went to the bathroom. Got on the toilet, pulled my pants and undies down....there was blood. I officially have my period. Calling out for Devonte, I told him to.....

"Devonte, can you go to the store and buy some pads for me?"

"Yes sure but just for you but don't think about ever escaping."

*Hours Later*

Devonte's P.O.V

Finally out the store, I went to the car and put the pads on the passenger seat. Driving to the house, I saw Ayesha dancing on the, gosh darn table singing her ass off!! Like the fuck, why would she do that when she knows we eat on that table?

Ayesha's P.O.V

Not hearing the door open, the music turning off, I suddenly stopped dancing. Looking behind me, I saw Devonte right there with his lustful eyes. That's when I knew he wanted me. Getting off the table, I walked up to him. He grabbed me and kissed my lips, him and me going upstairs we in the room. Him unbuttoning my shirt, he fondled with my breast, stating to lick my neck, I gave him approval. He marked me and then I marked him.

We both felled asleep, not waking back up until tomorrow. Waking up feeling no one by my side, I looked around the room and heard the shower running. Going inside the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw my beautiful mark. The mark was beautiful. It had a beautiful big black wolf with red glowing eyes howling at the crescent moon.

*Night time*

Going upstairs, we both went to sleep without eating dinner from all the things, items we bought.