Chapter 10: All about Sierra Part 2

Sitting in the car with Jared, let me tell you, it was terrifying. He kept putting his hand on my thigh, I tried pushing his hand off but he squeezed my thigh very hard. We were going to my now new home. I don't want to live with him but I have nowhere else to go. Maybe I will escape somehow. Were finally at home, and we live in the mountains, the house fucking looks like someone just abandoned the house and straight up left. Getting out the car, me and Jared got my luggages out the car and into the house. The inside looked really nice compared to the outside of the house.

Jared didn't show me to my room. Instead, he pushed me into the basement and locked me down there. I didn't even eat or drink anything. Feeling sleepy, I fell in a dreamless sleep.

*2 days later*

Still, in this basement, I wanted to get out. Surprisingly I am not dead yet. Hearing footsteps coming to the door, unlocking it was someone else. Weird, I didn't see Jared anywhere but the unknown guy was coming closer and closer. Backing up to the wall, he still came close. He started touching me all over, but what is this? Was I feeling pleasure? Why did I feel so hot? Was I drugged? I don't remember eating or drinking. Then I realized it was really Jared. Staying down in this basement made me almost lose my sanity. Biting his arm, he screamed in pain. I ran out of the basement with him catching up to me. Damn, why is he that fast? I just bit his arm for pâté's sake!!!!

Jared's P.O.V

That bitch thinks she can just run away from me after she just bit my arm like a fucking animal she is!!! Finally catching up to her, I grabbed her by the waist and took her upstairs to my punishment room. Tying her down to the headboard of the bed I undressed her forcefully while silencing her screams. Getting the flogger, I whipped her not caring that she's screaming anymore. There is something that you should know about me, I am 40 years old and I am into BDSM. And I will have no disrespect from anyone. Not even from Sierra that I knew the longest. Yes, I killed her parents because they were gonna stop me from being with her. I truly love Sierra that's why I adopted her.

I will make her love me even if she doesn't, I will find a way. Hearing her now beautiful snore's, I untied her and carried her downstairs and threw her back in the basement. Her punishment wasn't over yet, I have to satisfy myself. Still, in her naked form, I pulled down my pants, got my sausage and rammed right through her pussy. I fucked her and it felt so good. Fucking her over and over again, I came twice in a row. Slowly her eyelids opening, I ran and buckled up my pants and left.

Sierra's P.O.V

Waking up with no clothes on, I saw blood on the floor under me dripping from me. Oh no, he raped me again when I was sleeping. He took advantage of me. I promised myself that I would be strong and take revenge. But how can I overcome this? Would I ever escape from this hell hole? I will kill him even it costs my life. Shivering from the cold, I started to cough and cough. I felt like I was dying but I guess I am just being dramatic. Feeling dizzy, I fainted.

And every day and night, Jared would always come in and play with my body likes it's a souvenir or something. I don't want to be toyed with. What is Jared plotting? Would I become pregnant from all of this? Could I even get an abortion if I do become pregnant? Losing hope, I am starting to think that no one would ever come to save me. If I had one wish, I would have told my parents that I have loved them dearly before they got killed right in front of me. Was I that horrible for watching them get killed? Would if I develop Stockholm syndrome?