Chapter 1~They See Us Stare

Bridget's P.O.V

Me and Skye were just about to leave our apartment to go pick up Katie and Adriana at their apartment. When we heard a knock at our door,so i ran to get open the door not knowing who it was going to be.When i open the door and i just stood there shocked and yelled "Skye come here,your gonna want to see this." and she came running around the corner from in the kitchen and droped the fork on her foot.

She mumbeled "fuck me" to herself and walked up behind me whispering "OH MY FUCKING GOD" in my ears.

Skye's P.O.V

I walked up behind Bridget and said " OH MY FUCKING GOD"  into her ear.

She turns around and says "I know right" looking back at the door and says "would you boys like to come in."and smiles at them and the tall one with the blonde hair said "sure we would love to." and all 5 boys walk into the apartment and indroduced themselfs.

The tall one with blonde hair said"hi i'm Luke Hemmings."we both nodded and Bridget hed the bigges t grin on her face.

The one with the blue dyed hair said " sup i'm Michael Clifford" and we both nodded.

The one with the tanned skin and  black hair siad " hi there i'm Calum Hood" we both nodded and Bridget also smiled.

The one with the curly dirty blonde hair said "hellooo i'm Ashton Iwrin"we bothe nodded at him.

The one with the black spiked hair siad " hey wats up i'm NIck Mara" we both nodded ans Skye smilled aswell.

Bridget's P.O.V

Man Luke is one good looking boy and he is like 1ft taller than i am. Then i am shaken out of my thoughts to a "your staring at Luke."Skye said  in a a whisper.Then we introduced ourselves.

"Hi i'm Bridget"i said with the a HUGE grin on my face.

Skye then said :i guess thet leaves me,i'm Skye" she says

We all walk into the living room and i asked "does anyone want anything from the kitchen?"

They all said "no thanks" with a smile.

"ok and skye,come now" i said motioning her twords the kitchen with me.

She said "i'll be right back" and smiled.

I looked at her and said "Do you-"i was cut with her saying "what pfft no."also bitter lip.

So i decided to help her out as and evil smirk played across my lips as i said "ok i beli-"and i ran into the living room screaming "Skye's gotta crush.Skye's gotta crush"with her chasing after me saying "no i don't." and i just laughed at her awkwardness.

She then pulled me up to my room by my arm and one we go there she said "i know you li-"i cut her off saying "you cant prove it" and laughed agin running down stairs to talk to the boys.....

Well tell me what you think about the 1st chapter. The 2nd chapter will be up on Wednesday..

follow me on twitter @Bridget_IsAstar