Chapter 2~The Others Find Out

Bridget's P.O.V

We Finally got the 5 boys to leave and i texted Katie saying...

"We are on our way,we got held up by some new neighbors :)".....A few minutes later Katie replied"Ok see you in a bit.Not texting and driving lol" and i just laughed.

*******

We arived at Katie and Adriana's apartment and they let us in.I told them who came to the door and they screamed "NO FUCKING WAY" in sync with each other. I just sat the holding my stomach from laughing to hard.

Adriana asked"your place or our place??" and i said"my place cause I invited them to come back over at 9:00 on the dot" and they all screamed while i laughed at them.

Skye's P.O.V

We got back to Bridget and i's apartment and we all screamed and i said "am i the only one not freaking out about a boy band and a really really cute dude not in the band??"

So Bridget just  laughed an brought up "Skye's gotta crush Skye's gotta crush"while runing into her room so i couldn's strangle her because the boys did live next dorr to use.

Bridget's P.O.V

9:00 hit and there was a knock at the door and i ran to answer it.

I opened the dor and said "Hi boys!!" and they said "Hello Bridget"they all said in sync.

Then all of a sudden i heard Skye,Katie,and Adriana scream in the kitchen.I just said "don't worry its nothing they are just-"i was cut off by Skye swooping around the corrner and grabbing my arm.

i said "have a seat"and Luke said "thanks."

Thats when i i hit Skye's arm and she let go and i just ran back into the livingroom and sat on the couch and turned on the T.V and said "Movie Maraton????"

Luke said "YASSSSSS" jumming off the couch in process.i just laughed and said ok.

IMPORTANT: Sorry it's short it was an on the spot chapter and it might be a while till i update again because i want to plan out the 3rd chapter. so i can plan on it before writting it so..... it's going to be up this weekend maybe friday sorry Skye looks like you'll just have to wait and i know its horrible so far......leave any ideas for the next chapter in the comments 

Follow me on TWITTER @Bridget_IsAstar