TWENTY THREE

Jeon Jeongguk|

jeongguk was currently in his car driving to WaterMist Lounge where taehyung's party was currently taking place. this time, he decided to be late because he wanted to surprise the younger with a bouquet of purple roses knowing they were his favorite flowers.

as soon as the club came into view, he went to the VIP parking and parked his car before grabbing the bouquet of flowers and walking out of his car, closing the door behind him. he walked towards the bouncers looking at them straight in the eyes. they immediately recognized him and opened the doors for him bowing slightly.

the boy walked in looking around for person of the day.

he looked around and spotted the younger talking to jimin. he only could see their heads so he decided to come closer and say hey.

Kim Taehyung|

jimin looked to the side and spotted a certain male walking towards him and taehyung.

"hey tae, your lover boy is here." jimin giggled before walking away to find hoseok and yoongi. taehyung looked to the side, watching jeongguk slowly make his way towards him. "hey baby boy."

"hey daddy."

Jeongguk looked at the younger up and down, openly checking him out.

he had on an oversized black long-sleeved shirt tucked into a high-waisted, black and white checkered skirt with fishnets under. for a touch of sexiness, he had purposely put on a thigh harness and a black velvet choker.

"do you like what you see?" taehyung twirled around smiling at jeongguk and grabbing the purple roses

"do you like what you see?" taehyung twirled around smiling at jeongguk and grabbing the purple roses. "oh my gosh! where did you get these!?" Jeongguk smiled and put his hands on taehyung's hips, pulling him closer. "one, i do like what i see... and two, it's a secret." taehyung giggled and set the flowers down where his gifts were, which was behind him.

"wanna dance?" jeongguk held his hand out. taehyung took it, interlocking their fingers and pulling the older with him to the dance floor. they pushed through sweaty bodies and made their way to an open spot on the dance floor. taehyung looked at jeongguk before smiling widely and moving his body to the beat of the music.

even though they just started dancing, the song had ended and they groaned but laughed. "well fuck!" jeongguk threw his hands up in the air and huffed while smiling. "oh look!" taehyung pointed out someone, specifically hoseok, walking up to the dj on the stage and whispering something in his ear. the dj nodded and started playing the song hoseok had suggested.

hoseok walked towards taehyung and said, "happy birthday bubble butt" before slapping tae's butt somewhat roughly making the birthday boy moan softly. "oh wow tae baby, you're such a slut for someone roughly handling you." taehyung winked at hoseok and smiled. "you know it papi~." hoseok chuckled and waved at taehyung and jeongguk before heading towards jimin and yoongi.