THIRTY FOUR

jeon jeongguk|

jeongguk saw as taehyung crouched down putting his hand on his thigh instinctively after being hit by a fucking phone. "oh my— taehyung are you okay!?" jeongguk pushes lisa off of him and ran towards the younger moving his hand and looking at his now-red marked thigh. "i'm fine you fucking idiot!" the younger slapped jeongguk on his forehead causing him to flinch and lose his balance tumbling back onto the floor.

"thanks tae baby." taehyung looked at the girl and tilted his head to the side softly before standing up and helping her up. "who are you?"

"i'm lalisa manoban and i'm gay for my beautiful ass girlfriend park chaeyoung." she held out her hand for taehyung to shake and he took it. "i'm—"

"kim taehyung, the boy that jeon jeongguk is—" jeongguk ran over and picked up lisa before throwing her onto the couch softly. "okay ignore her." taehyung looked at lisa worried for her
well-being before giggling once she shouted that she was okay. "i am great! now i am just gonna head out and fuck my wife!"

"shut up lisa!" jeongguk shouted. "oh you know your bisexual ass would love to see me and chae—"

"lisa keep your sexual fantasies to yourself sweetie. i'd rather see tae fuck himself in front of me with me tied up to a chair not being able to touch him."

a moment of silence was followed right after and taehyung turned a literal 50 shades of red before smacking his chest. "oh. well. that got freaky fast. i'm just gonna yeet myself out. bye hoes use protection jeon!" lisa ran out grabbing her phone from the floor and slamming the door behind her.

"eye—"

jeongguk hushed taehyung before pulling him into a hug. the younger pushed him away onto the couch before huffing our in anger. "no! i'm mad at you!"

"i'm sorry..." taehyung sat on the solo sofa and pulled up his legs and crossed them. "for what jeongguk?"

"because i thought you were going out with jennie." jeongguk looked down at his feet and sighed. "i shouldn't have assumed that you were going out with jennie. it was stupid of me to assume that."

"yeah, really stupid." taehyung huffed and felt his phone vibrate and picked it up.

jianguo🧸
hey, i'm home now so like...
hml or whatever🤪
nah jkjk im gay for bob the builder
anyways wyd?

taehyung giggled and started responding back. "what is it?"

taehyung
i'm at jeongguk's apartment
remember?

taehyung put his phone down on the table and shook his head. "it's nothing. anyways, i'm gonna forgive you but im still a bit mad. you shouldn't assume things or get jealous. i will forever and always be gay jeongguk. no pretty, ugly, chubby, skinny, dark skinned, light skinned girl will ever change my mind about that." jeongguk looked up and smiled. "right."

it felt awkward between the two.

taehyung was just sitting their and jeongguk was looking at him. "so..."

taehyung's phone buzzed again and he picked it up.

jianguo🧸
oof
i forgot lol
how's it going

taehyung
it's hella awkward now
he's just sitting there

jianguo🧸
well...
when you leave do you wanna like call?
facetime
do what the kids are doing these days
let's be trend setters tae
we are the new asians on the block