A Year And A Half Later

\Mackenzie and Josh broke up two months later, in Febuary. She lost me for a guy that didn't last long. It's funny how guys can cloud your judgement when you're desperate.

In the year and a half since then I have never talked to Mackenzie. Never said a word. After that I promised myself I never would and it has worked do far.

She has tried to talk to me, but I just ignored her. At the winter/holidar consert the following year she told me good job. That was the first time she had spoken to me since. I was with a friend and we laughed about it and I told her how wierd that was.

The next time she tried to talk to me was when we were on our school D.C. trip and I was talking to one the froends we have in common. Me and the mutual friend were in an arguement, a friendly one, and she came up and saw me and said "Hi." When I didn't respond she kept repeating it, untill I waved her off. You couldn't really blame me, I was in a heated arguement with the guy and I wasn't gonna stop to talk to her.

Josh and I have still been really good friends. We act like it never happened. He knows that I like himut he never acts like he does. Which I am greatful for. We just act like we did before he knew.