Never Again

"Mom, guess what Mackenzie did to me." I called ou tto her when she got home.

"What, Julia?" My mom came into the living room.

"She forwarded one of the text I sent her saying I liked Josh, to Josh. Can you bekieve she did that to me?"

"Wait, what? She really did that?" My mom was puzzled. She really liked Mackenzie and thought she was a good influence, not anymore.

"Yup." I said poping the 'p' at the end.

"How do you know this?" I don't think she could guess who told me.

"Josh told me in the middle of math, today." 

"How do you know he wasn't lying. I mean after what he did to Kristen, he could be lying to make you more mad at Mackenzie."

"Mom, you've meet Josh. He's not like that. Also Mackenzie even comfirmed it. So, there's the proof."

"That's why you should be careful of what you put in a text. Once you send it, it's put there and you can't do anythhing about it."

"I know. I just thought I could trust her." I guess I was wrong.

"Just becareful next time."

"I will. I learned my leason."

My mom was almost of the room, when she stopped and turned around to talk to me. "I don't want you texting Mackenzie anymore. I will find out if you do and if you do I will take away your phone. You won't have a phone 'till you can get one yourself. I mean it." I knew she ment it.