The Story of Best Friends

Prologue:

  I used to think best friends never turned on you, but I was wrong. They are the people who turn on you, the most. No matter who you are you will have your best friend turn on you.

   I used to think no one would used to think no one would turn on me. I used to think no one would dare to turn on me, Julia, the most popular girl in school. That would be one of the most stupidest moves to make. I can make Antibes life a living nightmare. That's how powerful I am, and everyone knows it, including my best friend.

  I used to think to think my best friend would be there for me no matter what. I was completely wrong. One word can pit your best friend to the test, and that word is: Boys.

  A boy turned my best friend against me. One boy. One boy changed my status with my best friend. He changed it from best friend to enemy for life, and I mean for life. I will never forget.

  There are best friend rules, and a true best friend would never break a single one. Especially over a guy. I mean guys come and go but best friends stay. They stay forever. They don't ruin your friendship because of a guy.

   My best friend ruined our friendship over a guy. That guy and her aren't even together anymore. She dumped him. He didn't dump her her, she dumped the guy that ruined our friendship. They didn't last long either.

   She ruined our friendship for nothing. Boys come and go, but best friends are here to stay. Boys break your heart, but best friends can only hurt your feelings. She choose him over me. She choose a boy over me, her best friend