1: I Met Him On Omegle

Hey guys! So yeah I have to change my chapter one I also have to change my chapter 2 and 3. I realized that it was close to being like awful and horrendous. I hope that it's better now so please enjoy and sorry for making you read it again.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey wanna come over?" Liam asked.

I shook my head, "I have work remember? Unlike you I actually have a responsibility."

"Okay, by the way, Lauren wanted to know if you're going to her party tomorrow."

Liam is my best friend. I also have two other friends, Lauren and Carly. We grew up together but as we got older Lauren and Carly changed.

They began acting like stereotypical stuck up bitches. They gossiped, lied, and looked down on other people like it was the only thing they knew how to do.

Despite their changes they still have some good qualities, and because of those qualities I still consider them my friends.

I sighed, "Another one?"
"Yep."
"I don't know, they're all the same."
"Agreed, so COD at my place?"
I nodded, "Hell yes."

Liam chuckled and gave me a hug, "See you tomorrow then."

"Bye."

When I got to work I saw a crowd gathering in the center of the waiting area.

"Um what's going on?"

"You won't believe it, Natalie got engaged!" Tim, one of my coworkers said.

"Really?! Paul finally did it?"

Tim nodded, "Can you believe they met on a dating site? I wish I could find a girl on a dating site."

I shook my head, "Do you know how rare that is, plus it's like super dangerous."

"But Natalie did it," he muttered and crossed his arms.

I laughed, "Okay I'm gonna go check it out."

I pushed through the crowd and saw that everyone was admiring her huge rock of a ring.

"Hey Nat," I said, "that's quite a ring."

Her eyes adverted from the people that she was surrounded around with and laid her eyes on me.
"Hey, Chloe! Paul finally proposed!"

Paul and Natalie had been dating for 2 years and she's been anticipating the proposal for months now. Paul's actually a nice guy but he seems a little afraid of Natalie to be completely honest.

"Wow finally."

"Yep!"

"But don't you think it's a little too soon. You do realize that you're only 21 right?"

"Yeah?" She raised a brow. "What are you trying to say?"

"I mean I just think you're a little too young..that's all."

She gave me a 'what the hell' look and let out a scoff. "Don't get into my business."

How's that getting into her business? I knitted my brows together, "I'm not?"

Her expression quickly turned from annoyed to one that I wasn't really familiar with. "Well Chloe, you can also get a guy like Paul. You know we met on a dating site, I could tell you the website name. You know...it kinda seems that you should take my advice and look for someone."

"Umm, no thanks."

"The website is called Omegle, O-M-E-G-L-E."

"Cool," I muttered, "I'll keep that in mind."