5:His Best Mate

Hey! It's been a while since I updated, I stopped because of my loss of reads. It went from like 70 reads to like 30. Yeah, it's a drastic change. But i decided to not let that bring me down and continue this story. So without further ado..
-------------------
The first seven days went by in a flash, and to be honest, it was one of the most fun I've ever had. The most amazing part was touring London and eating all the food there. It was weird to see everybody drinking tea when in America, those cups of tea would be replaced by coffee. I got to ride on a double decker bus and met some pretty cool people there. I have to admit...I love British people...and their awesome accent.

All that was left of the trip was the two spare days that we get to ourselves. The two days that I have to see Brad again. I decided to disregard the dream that I had..I don't know if I was just desperate for love or just plain crazy. Maybe I was both.

It didn't matter which one I was because at 6:30 a.m I found myself sitting in a train heading towards Manchester...along with Liam. The boy was pretty persistent, hiding all my shoes, my wallet, and even sneaking into my room at night and staying there until morning.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked Liam, who was bouncing up and down from his seat, grinning.
He smiled, "No, I drank two monsters, two red bulls, and some free tea at the hotel."

I groaned, "Can you at least let me sleep for a little bit?"

He frowned but nodded anyway.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep. It's like every time I closed my eyes I could see Brad smiling at me, drinking tea, or smirking. I don't know why or how he's such a big influence on me. I wonder if I have the same effect on him.

When we got there, I felt wobbly on my knees due to the anxiousness and nervousness.

I don't know what will happen hours from now; I just hope it'll be the results that I'm hoping for.

"So..you gonna tell me what we're doing here?" Liam asked, after walking for a few minutes.

"Since you're gonna find out eventually, ...I'm looking for someone."
"...What?"
"You heard me."
"..Actually I'm not sure. Could you repeat yourself?"

"I'm looking for someone," I repeated.
Liam kept silent for a while and just continued walking.

I didn't really mind. I rather him not say anything at all than question me.

"Is this someone..a boy?" Liam asked after a while.
"Yup."
"Is he..a young boy?"
"18."
"Do you find this particular male...attractive somehow?"

I suddenly stopped walking and turned to him. "Why are you asking all these questions?"
He shrugged, "You know me, always curious."
I groaned, "And you know me, always hating questions."

"Where are we going anyway?" Liam asked, changing the subject.
I let out a sigh, "I don't know, kinda new at this."
"Okay, what do you know about him?"
"Well his name is Brad, he's eighteen and he lives in Manchester."

"That's really detailed," Liam said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

I sighed, "I have no idea where to start. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the whole world who's crazy enough to do something so stupid and reckless."
Liam nodded, "I agree."

I rolled my eyes and took out the Map that I bought. On the front page was the map to the UK and on the back it showed the regions with more details.

"Okay let's see, so apparently we're on Fairfield Street and I booked a room at Palace Hotel. I think we should go there first, rest, and we can continue our search," I said.

Liam nodded, "Sounds good, by the way...I forgot to bring extra clothes."
I chuckled, "You can just wear one of the robes there."

"But before we go there, can we get some breakfast? I'm starving over here."
I rolled my eyes, "There's no time for that."