C H A P T E R 10

"You think that's all right, you're going to pay RISSA! I'm not going to let you go! You have to die!" The girl said while drinking wine.

It laughed as a demon and suddenly the mood was different.

Laugh, cry, lonely and smiling.

"We have not finished RISSA!" She said it immediately stabbed the wine she was holding.

Tumawa ito ng may maisip na plano.

"I do not want to leave Rissa safe. Haha * evil laugh * We're just getting started. It's all I'm gonna do all I can to destroy all of her!" Sabi nito at pinagpupunit ang picture ni Rissa.

Umiiyak ito."Kinuha mo sya sakin! KINUHA MO SYA! INAGAW MO ANG TAONG MAHAL KO DO YOU THINK HAHAYAHAN KITANG MASAYA RISSA? NO! AND NEVER?!" Sabi nito at tumawa.

"All is ready Votre majesté (Your majesty) " sabi nang isang tauhan nya. Napangisi naman ito.

Dinial nya ang isang nyang kakampi.

"Bonjour, as-tu fait ce que je? (Hello? Did you do what I did to you?)"sabi nito.

"Oui, mais promets que tu ne lui feras pas de mal. (Yes, but promise that you will not hurt her.)" She just smirk.

"Je promets.(I promise)"sabi nito at napangiti ng malademonyo.

Ibinaba na nito ang cellphone at inihanda na ang lahat ng plano.

Kinasa nito ang baril ko.

"I love how people trust me and I break it *bang!* bwahaha. Is a traitor, a fool and a detective." Blank it and point at Rissa's picture hanging.

"Be ready the game just started.The game has not yet finished Rissa. "She smirked at tinawag ang isang tauhan nya.

"Ihanda mo na ang sasakyan." Malamig na sabi nito. Tumango naman ito at umalis.

"Get ready for bloodguilt. I'm sure the plan will not fail. You got him so you got your life! I'm sure you will die! RISAA YOU WILL DIE! " Nag-echo naman ang mga katagang iyon sa abandonang bodega.

Don't forget to Vote-Comment-Share.