The Ishqbaaaz Fanfic Community Awards 2019

Greetings everyone!

It is time for the second edition of The Ishqbaaaz Fanfic Community appreciating all the writers out there.

We are here with the award system of this year, bigger than what it was, last year.

The awards will *hopefully* be better than their predecessor.

☆ The awards this time will mainly be based on judging so the underdogs get to shine.

☆ Books that already won last year will not be allowed to get in the running.

☆ The judging will however be dependant on the readers itself so we would love it if you could volunteer to help us judge some books. There are going to be multiple rounds so you can decide to join in whenever you want.

☆ Like always we are open to any and all suggestions about the award system. We will strive to ensure that this is as fair as we could possibly have them.

☆ We want every Ishqbaaaz fanfic writer to get a chance. We truly do. You can help the books get the recognition they deserve by tagging new/unrecognised authors.

Tag everyone and let them know, we are here with another chance for them to bring their books to the limelight, even if it is their first book.

☆ Stories with 100 votes and 10K votes will all be treated the same, as stories. They will go through a number of rounds and through a number of judges, to help us refine them.

Spread the word because WE ARE BACK!

With a BANG!

Regards,
The Ishqbaaaz Fanfic Community