I hope shes like me

Blake POV
Ugh,tomorrow is either going to be the death of me or the best day of my life-a very slim chance of that though if I'm being honest- I have been assigned a roommate her name is yang xiao long. Sunny little dragon. Hmm. I wonder what she's like. I mean... I guess I would know tomorrow if I talked to her... I just hope that she isn't someone like Cardin.. a fauns hater. Maybe I should Instagram stalk her to get a general idea of her. Or something.
I log into Insta and look up her name. 'I wonder why I have it log into it every time? Why can't it just be saved automatically' I found her account and scrolled through her pics. Not creepy at all. Anyway by looking through her photos I notice that she's defiantly an extrovert. Crap. I am sad now.
I mean like... who knows maybe she's actually super shy and introverted but just puts on a face for social media. Hopefully but I doubt it.
I put sheets on the other girls bed and make it look nice and aesthetic. The sheets were plain white, not very colourful in the whole dorm to be honest. The walls were like cabin walls they were wooden and brown (duh) so was the floor but it was accompanied by a red circular rug. There was two desks one on the opposite sides of the room- mine had my laptop on it,my pencil pot and other random toiletries. There is an opening for a chair to tuck in and 3 draws on the right side of the wooden desk. Above the chair their was a mirror I often keep a sheet over my mirror though, mirrors kinda creep me out..too many horror books. I honestly need to stop staying up super late reading those kinda stories.

(Sorry for the short chapter I hope this actually gets read a descent about of times)