Chapter 3: lost

Heyyy it's been awhile since I updated this story!! So here you gooo!! ❤❤

Tweek's POV

It's been a while since I saw Craig. Kenny already left, and I forgot Craig was still in the toilet.

I stood up and looked around, for any chance, to see where Craig was..

I looked around the toilet, park, and even in the fucking houses! I clearly didn't have a sign where Craig was, this started to worry me.

Maybe he just went out for some air? Maybe he already left? No, cancel the second one, he shouldn't leave without me.. Wait, what if he did?! GAHHHHH!!! all this thinking is getting me REALLY nervous!! 8 need to find CRAIGGGGGG!!

I suddenly heard a pleasant voice, which I thought was Kenny's, I went near it and saw-wait, CRAIG!!!

I walked towards him, just to see him, then in  realization he was in the forest.. I was scared.. My best friend, was in a forest! HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?!!! HE KNOWS I HATE FORESTS!!

I had no choice, I ran as fast as I can to reach him, "CRAIG!! DUDE!! " I yelled

He turned around with a surprised look which he mumbled my name.

I hugged him "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVEEE MEEEE!?!" I cried

"Dude, tweek, you're overreacting.. " He said patting my head, to calm me down,
seriously, if I wasn't gay for Kenny I would rather date Craig, but, I am gay for Kenny.
"Why would you even care? You're with Kenny, right? " He suddenly asked, which made me heat up

He saw me and Kenny. That means, maybe the fans saw us too! What if they think that in cheating on Craig!? Like, we're just fake dating...

I focused on Craig's question, and answered "Cuz, y-you're my best friend, duhh" I laughed "Besides, I can't take it when you're lost, you're the only one who makes me calm down.. "

Craig's POV

Then, why did you chose Kenny and not me..